• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Damn, Jodie went coooooold this half. He's like what, 0/5?

That last one would have ended it, too. And so wide open.

MWP doing work on D tonight.

linsivvi

This running up the court shooting a 3 and run back on defense shit has got to stop.

Pringles is such a shitty coach with his shitty basketball strategy.

h3ro

The first one is Metta and the second is Dwight.

n8HlR.gif

Kobe is from Lower Merion...not Philly and who gives a shit?

You don't cheer for the oppenent.

But whatever it fits a garbage ass franchise like ours so I guess it works out.

Kobe laughing with Andrew. I don't care, still miss Drew.

2 road wins in a row. League on notice!

bobkittens in town next who are on a losing streak. guaranteed loss :(

Kobe will have a ridiculous retirement tour if he ever announces it beforehand, where everyone will cheer him after his final game in their house.

Thinking about it, I'd cheer a few guys in the league on a retirement tour. Duncan and Nash (if he didn't come here) at least.

Kobe will have a ridiculous retirement tour if he ever announces it beforehand, where everyone will cheer him after his final game in their house.

Thinking about it, I'd cheer a few guys in the league on a retirement tour. Duncan and Nash (if he didn't come here) at least.

Fuck dat.

I'd sooner chant "EAT.A.DICK" than stand and applaud.

The only reason I could fathom clapping for an opposing player is if he used to play in LA or after an injury scare.

linsivvi

Fisher.

giri

ahuh.

and then does he come and cuddle with you after the game?

Fuck dat.

I'd sooner chant "EAT.A.DICK" than stand and applaud.

The only reason I could fathom clapping for an opposing player is if he used to play in LA or after an injury scare.

I see nothing wrong with recognizing a great career of a HoF talent.

Duncan has been one of my favorite players to ever watch. Forgot Dirk in there, too.

Final game in our place, I'd cheer for them.

Top Bottom