• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

I'm guessing this was after they had already promised Nash that he would get to play with Gasol. I can't see any other reason at all for Kupchak and Buss the lesser to say no.

They say no because it was before the season, when everyone thought Gasol would be the greatest beneficiary of playing with Nash, and when nobody thought Nash would miss the entire season after 2 games. Hindsight is 20/20.

giri

Yeah, the trade sounds very... convenient. A way to say " guys, we have total faith in Pau and he's gonna be awesome when he's back and healthy".

Sounds like just PR trash. And considering the site....

six turnovers already. Can't take this shit.

Oh wow, offensive interference off a pass isn't a turnover? Otherwise now it would be 7, but it's just 6.

I've never seen a team turn it over like this consistently. Almost all self-inflicted.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
six turnovers already. Can't take this shit.

Oh wow, offensive interference off a pass isn't a turnover? Otherwise now it would be 7, but it's just 6.

I've never seen a team turn it over like this consistently. Almost all self-inflicted.
In true Kobe fashion you going take it and like it

SamuraiX-

Welcome to the Carnival of Fuckball, ladies and gentlemen.

Jason Thompson has half of our FGs in the game so far.

JT - 3/6
Rest of team - 3/18

Outstanding.

No inside scoring, once the outside Js stop falling Lakers are gonna look rreeeaallll rough.

pretty much.

Another turnover. This after a botched transition play from a poor pass.

7 turnovers and 2 transition plays which should be TOs. Unreal, first quarter isn't even over.

there has to be a D-leaguer better than Morris...

28-24 after the first. Lakers with essentially 9 TOs. Imagine with only like 3-4 turnovers...so frustrating.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The Lakers NEED to have a lottery type of year. The lack of talent on this roster is incredible.

dat boi Morris is lights out right now though

Someone should tell Philly Morris' single skill is shooting open 3s.

dat bench defense. Dorrell Wright shit on them, there.

The Lakers NEED to have a lottery type of year. The lack of talent on this roster is incredible.

dat boi Morris is lights out right now though

Two lottery talent players aren't playing...

They're currently playing end of the bench guys in a regular rotation. It's not comparable.

giri

What the hell am I reading.

K.Jack is a cavs fan.

Cavs get the better draft pick between their own pick, and the lakers.

The suns get the worse of the two picks.

So either way, K.Jack is right, the lakers need to have a lottery type year, and so do the cavs.

Go Suns!

I like how Kobe just chills on D against Nick Young in the corner. No fucks given.

Morris will never recreate this again.

Damn, Meeks!

What kind of pass was that, Kobe? Ew.

His baby skyhook was sweet, though.

Top Bottom