• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

VPhys

Dammit All I have to do is blink and the Lakers are losing. I left five minutes ago and they were up by 10 looking like they're going to be up by 20 soon ,and now they're freaking losing?

Emwitus

60 points by charlotee....But in fairness who doesn't want to beat the lakers? they put tank mode on hold for today. And now, i can't believe i defended the lakers by saying the bobcats came to play. How far the mighty have fallen.

That's what happens when you try to run against a young team and don't play a half court game with 2 big men.

Pringles doesn't have a clue.

The run happened mostly in the halfcourt for them though. One runout came on a made three pointer by Kobe's man and of course a turnover.

Just some lazy ass hakfcout defense.

Ugh, 58 to the bobcats. Worse is the lakers were up 11 and bobcats couldn't score. Then Ramon went ham. Over 23 points in 5 min. Smh

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

linsivvi

1. Run up the court
2. Jack up a 3 with 15 on the clock
3. Run back while the opponent is on a fast break
4. Rinse and repeat

Oh, and that 4 guard lineup is some Nellie bullshit.

DY_nasty

ben gordon still has to get his shine on. there's still hope lakers-age. maybe we'll force it in to biyombo too. or let MKG run point again. #whynot
dIEHARD shot himself in the foot, as it's his right as an American.

lol amazing

linsivvi

The run happened mostly in the halfcourt for them though. One runout came on a made three pointer by Kobe's man and of course a turnover.

Just some lazy ass hakfcout defense.

Ugh, 58 to the bobcats. Worse is the lakers were up 11 and bobcats couldn't score. Then Ramon went ham. Over 23 points in 5 min. Smh

It happens when you ask old players to play at a fast pace. You can't expect them to have the energy left to play defense against a team 10 years younger than them.

Slow the game down, use the shot clock and play the inside out game with your 2 big men. That's just conventional wisdom.

It happens when you ask old players to play at a fast pace. You can't expect them to have the energy left to play defense against a team 10 years younger than them.

Slow the game down, use the shot clock and play the inside out game with your 2 big men. That's just conventional wisdom.

Dantoni was an awful hire, don't know what your front office was thinking.

Eh that's when the offense struggles though. Lakers played too slow under brown. Now too fast?

Hopefully they refocus. Looked like they just got lazy. Bobcats made some lolshots earlier in the game too.

linsivvi

Eh that's when the offense struggles though. Lakers played too slow under brown. Now too fast?

Hopefully they refocus. Looked like they just got lazy. Bobcats made some lolshots earlier in the game too.

They struggled under Brown because Brown doesn't know what an offense is, not because this unit can't play a half court game. Slowing the game down also doesn't mean you have to play at Pacers fuck ball pace, it just means you don't play 10 second possessions.

Come on, it's silly to think a lineup of Dwight/Pau/Kobe/MWP/whoever can't play a half court game.

masud

Banned
Dantoni needs to coach a young small market team who's front office is willing to aquire players that fit his system. I still think he's a good coach, just arrogant and stubborn.

DY_nasty

just put your hands down biz

henderson will never pass you the ball

mullens is burying you lmao

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Dantoni needs to coach a young small market team who's front office is willing to aquire players that fit his system. I still think he's a good coach, just arrogant and stubborn.
He is basically this era's Don Nelson

Who is a good college player that projects to fall to the 2nd round? We need to think of a witty word that rhymes with his last name and start the tank process.

Top Bottom