• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer played very well, but Lakers are fucking up? Come on, man. Make it 2/2 for me. Just get a few stops, and make a quick run. It can't be that hard.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Naw he's several years of failure away from that. He did well with the sun's, he should have never signed with the Knicks and ditto for La.

Shit Don did great with the warriors and mavs
He also should have never signed with the Knicks

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I was under the assumption that Ben Gordon would guarantee the tank tonight.

And Reggie Williams playing too? goddamn

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Really nobody should sign with the Knicks. They've tarnished a lot of coaching careers.

And he did alright with the warriors and mavs.
Are you kidding?

His teams beasted until half court playoff

Sound familiar?

linsivvi

Really nobody should sign with the Knicks. They've tarnished a lot of coaching careers.

And he did alright with the warriors and mavs.

The kind of coach who can win a lot of regular season games with the right lineup but not in the playoffs.

I agree that they should work in small market teams who are just trying to put people in seats with an exciting team.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is your shining moment, Lakers.

Steal a game against the Bobcats who are looking ahead on 4 games in 5 nights west coast trip.
Nah, they're just the bball equivalent of a bipolar girl. One second she's wife material, the next she's faking pregnancies and prank calling your moms' house.

Why do you think DY is a fan? That shit's like crack for him.

#dead

Top Bottom