• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Amir Johnson. All-Time Raptor.

i8zrFvwIh9WtU.png

Nice.

I can't believe Laker fans actually want to trade Gasol, it's insane. They don't deserve to make the playoffs if they trade him, no loyalty on that team

I wouldn't mind seeing him traded because I think he deserves better than to be stuck in D'antoni's system. It's depressing watching him hover at the 3 point line calling it the "high post".

Looking at some 82games shit, some interesting stuff.
For the Raps, Calderon runs the point for all but one or two of the floor units with a good balance between defense and offense. Toronto gives up more points with Jose's units, but theyre scoring better than they are with Lowry, who isnt making his teammates more productive on O.

shira

For the Raps, Calderon runs the point for all but one or two of the floor units with a good balance between defense and offense. Toronto gives up more points with Jose's units, but theyre scoring better than they are with Lowry, who isnt making his teammates more productive on O.
I don't think anyone can make Landry Fields more productive

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

It'll be very sad when Calderon walks this off season and we get nothing in return.

SamuraiX-

Why tank? I feel a healthy Blazers team can win a series
Because you.
lol seriously though. Blazers don't need anymore young talent. They need health and continuity
With JJ, Batum and Matthews on my fantasy team, I am really growing attached to the Blazers this year :)
Please stop posting before I get myself banned.

Amazing. lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
dont talk shit about my boy like this. Remember that 7 game series against the Lakers? Remember the alley-oop putback?

He gave us memories.

There's a special place in hell for players like Aaron Brooks: Sacramento.

This past summer, the Knicks offered Stoudemire to nearly every team in the league — “available for free,” as one rival executive put it. But they found no takers because of his diminished production, his health and his contract, which has three years and $65 million remaining (counting this season) and which is uninsured against a career-ending knee injury.

In February, the Knicks wanted to send Stoudemire to Toronto in a deal for Andrea Bargnani, a person briefed on the discussion said. But the proposal was vetoed by James L. Dolan, the Garden chairman, before it ever reached the Raptors (who would not have made the deal anyway, team officials there said).

Before that, the Knicks tried to package Stoudemire and Chandler in a bid to land Dwight Howard.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/21/s...esents-only-problems.html?smid=tw-share&_r=1&

Posted? lol

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Many years ago, you guys laughed at and mocked me, when I was the only believer in a young Cavalier named JJ Hickson's potential. Even you, reilo.

My time to claim vindication has come nigh.

WHAT NOW MUFUCKAZ?

if NY's in a position where no one wants Amare, even for "free", then it gives the coaches more power in how they use him, cause Amare has no weight to throw around. unless he has the owner's ear or some shit.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Many years ago, you guys laughed at and mocked me, when I was the only believer in a young Cavalier named JJ Hickson's potential. Even you, reilo.

My time to claim vindication has come nigh.

WHAT NOW MUFUCKAZ?
I'm still of the opinion that he's best suited as a backup PF playing 25mpg.

What now?

Shabazz at 18 and 5 on 48% Fg and .476% from 3PFg in Howlands fucktalent offense.

Please lord

John Calipari said:
"I worry about it because he's not Anthony Davis," Calipari said. "Anthony Davis is a once in a 10 year [player]. [Nerlens] is just not. Anthony Davis was a skilled basketball player. Nerlens is a long, bouncy – way more bouncy than Anthony and longer, but he's not Anthony. He's not. And we shouldn't expect it now."

"Everybody's acting like he's Anthony, and he's going to come out and he's not going to be Anthony."

wonder what gave John cause to ether Nerlens like that?

Previous page, yes.

I would have never watched another Knicks game if that Amare and Chandler trade happened.

Edit: Hell, it'd actually have made it easier to become a Magic fan, if only for Chandler.

thank God that trade didnt happen.

Amare and Melo playing together under Woodson are like 8 and 1. Amare's return is being overblown.

yeah, cant wait for everyone to shut up once amare is back and playing well with melo under woodson.

Looks like Ray Allen is starting to level off a little bit. No more than three 3pters made in the month od December or maybe the Heat as a whole are doing horrible from 3pt range this month

well if amare starts which wont be initially to ease in, they should have one guy in the floor while the other is resting as the game goes.similar to how the heat handle wade and lebron.i remember amare playing defense under woodson,yes laugh all you want but its true.

Jdez15

Banned
I don't understand why everyone is so surprised about this Amare-Trade talk. It's teams jobs to constantly try to improve their teams. At any cost.

Top Bottom