• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Pimpwerx

MELTDOWN!!!

I'd say this game delivered. I expected a Knicks blowout. I guess I got one, though the wrong team. This has been a hilarious night. PEACE.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Seriously I get more and more proud of this Bulls team as this season goes. We have a good shot of making noise in the Playoffs.

Cipherr

It would be glorius if the Knicks could pull this one out. I feel like the calls have been shit, but that overall the Knicks have gotten the short end of the stick by far.

Cmon man, tossing Tyson on 1 tech? That feels like the fucking refs just didnt want the Knicks to have the big man advantage once Noah was gone for the bulls on his 2 techs. Fuck the Knicks REF's.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Knicks finally playing hard, the vets trying to bring them back. It's amazing what a game like this can do to inspire a team.

Considering starters are out there for the Bulls, Thibs doesn't think so.
Bulls could be up by forty points with three seconds to go in the game, and Thibs' hands would still be shaking with fear.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Do you flip-flop back to the Lakers when they have a better record?

Understatement of the Year.
I haven't flip flopped. It's still purple and gold. I'm just watching this game as a Boozer fan.

If they would just trade Gasol for Boozer, I wouldn't have these problems.

Top Bottom