• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

jjasper

So the only way Tony Allen will ever get extended minutes will be to shut down Mayo and keep Hollins from looking stupid. Makes sense.

Does this ever work? I hope something cones out of this. Officiating was horrendous.
At times yeah, when the coaches have enough power and raise enough of a stink. The game has to be high-profile too...

The thing that helps is this wasn't Joey Crawford/someone with immunity. All of these guys were young refs.
It was not the reason why the Knicks lost, though. You know that.
No one is saying that. But the calls were horrendous and the refs lost control early.

guys arent trying you can tell. if they did then you they would have won. now we play the wolves which are scary.

Yeah i just don't get it. Theyre good but average teams. They just dont give a fuck with these 2 teams until its too late.

Cope needed to be in earlier. Guy was playing his butt off and he works great with prigs. Wolves are gonna break us if were not focused.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
No one is saying that. But the calls were horrendous and the refs lost control early.
They were terrible, but I feel like some people are using them as scapegoats. The problem with the Knicks is that they rely on outside shooting way too much, and when that's not falling, they just look to Melo to bail them out.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
At times yeah, when the coaches have enough power and raise enough of a stink. The game has to be high-profile too...

The thing that helps is this wasn't Joey Crawford/someone with immunity. All of these guys were young refs.

I can't think of too many, if any, times where a ref was fined in the NBA in this era.

bn8w7.png

They were terrible, but I feel like some people are using them as scapegoats. The problem with the Knicks is that they rely on outside shooting way too much, and when that's not falling, they just look to Melo to bail them out.
It depends who's taking the shots/where they are. Felton had a TON of open 3's and missed them all. His shot has been ass since the hand injury and now his confidence is done. Kidd for some reason passed on tons of open looks, he's got to be more selfish. Brewer... yeah, he needs to pay attention to Chandler Theory.

The key is all floor spacing, and with Brewer on the court you can't space it well. I expect the Knicks to start Copeland or even Kurt Thomas next game since Minny's frontcourt is big, but unless there is a SF/SG that needs to be locked down, you gotta play matchups with Brewer.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You think they announce it? I know they sit refs in the playoffs but reqular season, they don't announce anything.

the fuck are you talking about frankman
It depends who's taking the shots/where they are. Felton had a TON of open 3's and missed them all. His shot has been ass since the hand injury and now his confidence is done. Kidd for some reason passed on tons of open looks, he's got to be more selfish.

The key is all floor spacing, and with Brewer on the court you can't space it well. I expect the Knicks to start Copeland or even Kurt Thomas next game since Minny's frontcourt is big, but unless there is a SF/SG that needs to be locked down, you gotta play matchups with Brewer.

HIS SHOT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ASS

Kidd was doing that pass out of open looks shit for the past four years. He's never been selfish.

People have been pointing at the Knicks unreal shooting all season long. You can't stay hot forever.

Cloudy

Banned
Andre Drummond 11, 14 and 5 blocks in 21 minutes. Looking at this guy's gamelog, he is a blocks machine. Routinely getting 3 in under 20 minutes. He should play more for such a bad team

the fuck are you talking about frankman
You don't remember when they disciplined Joey Crawford in the playoffs awhile back?
HIS SHOT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ASS

Kidd was doing that pass out of open looks shit for the past four years. He's never been selfish.

People have been pointing at the Knicks unreal shooting all season long. You can't stay hot forever.
Even so, there is a marked direct correlation to the hand injures and the terrible shooting. He has gone from just being a bad shooter who can hit open looks to being a asstacular shooter who can't hit anything.

Emwitus

Oh batman. That's the lakers lol :(

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Woodson doesn't want to get finehammered. Blaming bad coaching on the loss, even on questions that have nothing to do with coaching. At least he's taking responsibility. I see you, Woody. ;)

Top Bottom