• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Sorry, forgot that Josh Howard is a large part of your rotation.

Howard's actually playing well tonight. Almost. Well, he's shooting well.

But we really have nobody that can hit outside shots. Soon people won't even be respecting Love out there.

Fox318

you telling another team to get some balls when the coach of your jets could use a pair with that sanchez/tebow/mcelroy situation

and there is nothing good about tony d

I'm telling players to have balls. I'm seeing them pass up shots and some chucking.

Tony making shots and hustlin right now.

lma said:
"He dunked on me, but I think I had 25, 13, five and three, so you want to dunk on somebody or do you want that? I’m not going to worry about it. I’ve been in the league long enough to not be bothered by that."

Yes lamarcus, the correct response to getting clowned on by a no name scrub is to point to your $tatline instead of making sure it doesn't happen again.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden looks like ass 1-7 ugh, Lin looks like a giant pussy, Parsons looks like ass. Patterson looked bored.

Asik and Toney keeping the rockets in this lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Jordan Hill

TONEY!!!! Lmao

LeBron's a better player than Durant and current Duncan, but I don't see how he can be considered the most valuable player of this regular season if he and the rest of the Heat mail in the season on defense. Then again, voters don't really care about defense so maybe he'll win again this year even if he doesn't pick it up...

Piecake

I like Shved, but he needs to be consistent. His 4th quarter numbers are pretty crazy, though. Leads the team in points, assists, and steals, I think.

I think his excellent FT% will eventually mean that he will get a consistent jumper. I think his biggest problem is that he seems to take a lot of unbalanced jumpers

Dude what the fuck, I swear I see Harden at like 1-6 almost every time I look at a Houston boxscore during the game. Is he starting to shoot that bad on a game to game basis?

Matrix

Do something Lin... 25 million for this sigh

Matrix

This is the worst I think Ive seen the Rockets on O in weeks.

dat Lakers D

Top Bottom