• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Toney Douglas > Lin

What a disgusting half of basketball by the Rockets.

linsivvi

The Rockets having 15 offensive rebounds at the half is a bit worrying, but they've missed a ton of shots so they are bound to get more offensive rebounds.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Rockets having 15 offensive rebounds at the half is a bit worrying, but they've missed a ton of shots so they are bound to get more offensive rebounds.

They shot like 21 threes... yet can't make any.

this game is a giant fuckball----the wizards are taking the worst possible shots ever, the heat are getting shots open by 30 feet and the heat can't hit lol

Fox318

Back and forth
Back and forth
Back and forth.

john-wall-doesnt-seem-thrilled-with-13-straight-losses.jpg

exarkun

His fluke streak didn't continue and he's back to how he was when the Rockets cut him. Backup quality pg behind Lowry and Dragic with a decent game every now and then.

Not true. He can ball, its just he needs to regain confidence in his ability to shoot the ball and he needs a better coach. Basically, what Dy said.

His shooting needs improving, but remember he had the knee surgery and that does alot to ones confidence to plant and shoot. Look how long D-Rose is taking. That last few games he has been driving to the basket alot more. Give him some more time.

He looks like dogshit tonight for real though. Mchale not being there still, and mchale not being a great coach is part of it too.

If the Heat are playing this way in March and April I'll be concerned. But right now I'm loving being able to tune in every night and having all 4 quarters matter.

linsivvi

Not true. He can ball, its just he needs to regain confidence in his ability to shoot the ball and he needs a better coach. Basically, what Dy said.

His shooting needs improving, but remember he had the knee surgery and that does alot to ones confidence to plant and shoot. Look how long D-Rose is taking. That last few games he has been driving to the basket alot more. Give him some more time.

He looks like dogshit tonight for real though. Mchale not being there still, and mchale not being a great coach is part of it too.

McHale is a pretty good coach. Problem is, he's not even coaching the team right now.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
If the Heat are playing this way in March and April I'll be concerned. But right now I'm loving being able to tune in every night and having all 4 quarters matter.

You should love nothing about games coming down to the wire against teams of Cavs and Wizards caliber, with both teams missing their All-Star PGs. It's embarrassing.

I'm fucking irritated by my gametime app on 360 constantly lagging

You should love nothing about games coming down to the wire against teams of Cavs and Wizards caliber, with both teams missing their All-Star PGs. It's embarrassing.

Ehhhh you know my motto

It's (Any month longer than 5 letters), who gives a shit

Fucking m33m -_-

It's definitely his lack of confidence in his shot...when he catches the ball in a wide open spot, he takes a second to survey instead of making a decision right on the catch. This causes the defense to sag which eliminates his driving lanes.

Top Bottom