• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers fans claiming to be suffering is like those rich guys saying they're taxed too much

To be fair what The Knicks go through is beyond 'suffering'. Even if you were trying to run a team into the ground, you could still probably steal a prospect and a few picks from The Knicks.

Also: #FuckY'allWeGotOurs

shira

deron-williams-t1.jpg

Felton what you looking at?

charsace

One thing that has crossed my mind is why didn't Gerald Wallace get teched for taunting after the dunk he had. The NBA isn't consistent with this. Even in the same game they aren't consistent in calling techs on dunks.

Canuck76

Banned
4NGIO.png

Can't stop, won't stop!

Lillard and Felton were both apparently channeling the same fuckyoteamballclown aura tonight.

He is a rook. He's been on fire for like, 80% of the games he's played. Also L.M.A dropped 32 in this game oddly. Reilo do you know if Nic Batum is still sort of sick? Knew he was these past couple games.

I'm fine with Lillard and a few other people having bad games and losing to the pistons

Losing to the wizards next game though.....

That's another level

Cloudy

Banned
Aminu is such a statsheet stuffer. This guy gets 10/5/2/2 in a game just off hustle. He'd be really good if he was skilled..

AcridMeat

Banned
Thought about getting tickets to the Warriors - Lakers game in December but $100 for a nosebleed. May go to the Celtics game instead.

p14456459dt.jpg

Um....why is Rambis on this shirt and not Kareem? It's labeled 87-88, Kareem was starting, getting more minutes and wrecking fools at 40. Kurt was 9th in minutes for christ sake getting 4pts and 4 rbnds average and his numbers dipped in the playoffs.

What a mistake.
still bought it cause I'm a whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom