• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

p14456459dt.jpg

Um....why is Rambis on this shirt and not Kareem? It's labeled 87-88, Kareem was starting, getting more minutes and wrecking fools at 40. Kurt was 9th in minutes for christ sake getting 4pts and 4 rbnds average and his numbers dipped in the playoffs.

What a mistake.
still bought it cause I'm a whore.

probably licensing.

haha clips. Barnes melt down really hurt them.

Caron Gomes became Super Caron Butler tonight and they still were never in the game to the Hornets. Lakers only 1 game back already.

Fun Fact: Michael Smith the Clippers homer commentator said the only thing "keeping the hornets in the game" was the 3 ball. Yeah, the team that led all game, often over 10, was being kept in the game...

Emwitus

Gosh, i'm so glad the lakers got rid of barnes. That guy is the biggest bait and switch player in the league. His wide open clunks are almost as infuriating as artest's wide open shots....almost.

giri

Caron Gomes became Super Caron Butler tonight and they still were never in the game to the Hornets. Lakers only 1 game back already.

Fun Fact: Michael Smith the Clippers homer commentator said the only thing "keeping the hornets in the game" was the 3 ball. Yeah, the team that led all game, often over 10, was being kept in the game...

Butler has been actually putting in really good stats on really good shooting percentages this year. Over .420 from 3 iirc.

All he needs is to up his rebounds a bit and he'll be living up to his contract.

Giving the clippers exactly what they need, spacing, shooting, and some decent D.

h3ro

Not going to lie, that 'Brooooooooklyn... Broooooooooklyn' chant was badass. That arena has a great atmosphere.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Congrats to the Utah Jazzzzzzz on winning the linear NBA Champonship last night.

Clearly this will erase the memories of coming up short in the 90s.

snack

That guy has more tats on him than he has skill.

Dude is a joke. Simple as that.

linsivvi

I like how the Clippers keep stockpiling Laker rejects like the true JV team that they are. One more and they can field an entire starting unit of them!

Joking aside I am really sad to see that Odom has sunk so low. He's now back to LA so what's his excuse? His line yesterday was even worse than Griffin's. 0 FG attempt in 19 minutes? Really?

jobber will you go to the blazers game?

I'm thinkin about it. Lol those 30 dollar courtside seats!

I love tanking.

Skins/Giants tickets for monday night football are like a billion dollars though.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
jobber will you go to the blazers game?

I'm thinkin about it. Lol those 30 dollar courtside seats!

I love tanking.

Skins/Giants tickets for monday night football are like a billion dollars though.

I don't want to be in the arena when Washington gets their first win. Riots will occur.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
HOW ABOUT THAT RAYMOND FELTON KNICKERBONKERS-AGE?!

How about that guy?! Don't you just LOVE him?

HOW ABOUT THAT RAYMOND FELTON KNICKERBONKERS-AGE?!

How about that guy?! Don't you just LOVE him?

Actually, I do dig Felton - knucklehead plays and all. That said, I wish we had Kidd yesterday to reel him in a bit.

I dig being above .500 even more than that.

How about that above .500 record, Rip City GAF?

im really lttp but the BOPS2 2 campaign really sucks. i have the shit maxed out on my rig and just...you cant put out games that look like that in 2013. at this point, I think Im as excited for the next gen as any console warrior, dx9 games need to die in a fire.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't want to be in the arena when Washington gets their first win. Riots will occur.

Is that some kind of philosophical dilemma?

How can one clap with one hand?
How can fans that aren't around riot?

im really lttp but the BOPS2 2 campaign really sucks. i have the shit maxed out on my rig and just...you cant put out games that look like that in 2013. at this point, I think Im as excited for the next gen as any console warrior, dx9 games need to die in a fire.
Metro last light will look sick on pc next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom