• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Eh, Knicks are still ahead of The Nets in standings.

Jay should have saved that post for when/if Nets are still in the playoffs and the Knicks are fishing.

'The city is under new management. This city deserve a better class of mediocrity, and The Nets are gonna give it to them tonight.'

Jay-Z is gonna talk shit but 3 more games to go.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
2. Dirk says hi? The Dirk that didn't do shit in his entire career and settled for jump shots for the first 8 years of his career until he developed a post game and took the shots he wanted?

What?

Fun fact: Dirk attempted more shots at rim in 2005 and 2006 than he did in 2010 or 2011. 100FGA+ more.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Pau would definitely help the Knicks simply because he'd be replacing Amare.

reilo

He has two functioning knees as well

Does he?

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol has been playing through tendinitis in both knees, a condition that has influenced the four-time All-Star's performance.

"It was just something that started flaring up in the preseason," Gasol told reporters after practice Monday. "I didn't want to stop, and I don't want to stop now. I just don't have that luxury."

The tendinitis is more prevalent in his left knee, but Gasol began wearing straps on both knees this season as a preventive measure. The pounding Gasol's legs took during former coach Mike Brown's lengthy practices may have contributed to the pain's persistence, according to a source with knowledge of Gasol's thinking.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...l-los-angeles-lakers-playing-tendinitis-knees

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Now that I think about it
An Amar'e D12 frontline would be fun

"I'm not working too hard, to be honest with you. The shots that I made were all jumpers. It doesn't take much energy to knock those jumpers down," he said. "Bringing the ball up and having me kind of initiate the offense and score and stuff like that, it's making me work a little more than I will when Gatsby gets back.

"When Gatsby gets back, I don't have to do that. The game's going to become even more easy for me."

Kobe on Nash.

lol

giri

I don't think the lakers should make too many moves around D12, with him going to the wolves next year it's sort of silly.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't think the lakers should make too many moves around D12, with him going to the wolves next year it's sort of silly.
We all know his next stops are miami phx cle then bos

reilo

Cousins, who was called for his second technical foul and ejected in the third quarter of the Kings’ win over Utah, said Monday he said nothing inappropriate and it was referee Gary Zielinski who was out of line.

“The referee cursed at me,” Cousins said. “He told me to go (expletive) ask the other referee (about the first technical foul). I was going to say something back, kept my cool and walked away and still end up with a technical. So I still don’t understand.”

Cousins said after Monday’s practice he “didn’t say a word” to Zielinski to warrant the technical foul.
http://www.sacbee.com/2012/11/27/5012052/kings-cousins-says-ejection-was.html#mi_rss=Kings/NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom