• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I'm listening to the radio cast of the game, what happened? The radio said that they were shoving each other or something

Aldridge abused him on the defensive end and rejected his shot like he was Ridnour. Prior to that he was pushing and holding LaMarcus on a rebound attempt. Then Love started shoving and pushing when LaMarcus was posting up and talking trash.

Aldridge abused him on the defensive end and rejected his shot like he was Ridnour. Prior to that he was pushing and holding LaMarcus on a rebound attempt. Then Love started shoving and pushing when LaMarcus was posting up and talking trash.
sounds like basketball

Does Metta have to spin on EVERY post move? lol

He has no lift and he knows that if he simply elevates he will have his shot rejected. He has to trick or power in the low post.

Maybe the Lakers will move the ball more this game now that Bynum isn't in. I'm saying Bynum is our for 3 games.

Does Metta have to spin on EVERY post move? lol

His first move was great, created space and had a simple 5 foot shot. But instead, he decided to do it again and lean into the defender's body creating a terrible shot.

Sigh.

Lakers defense is poor and the bench unit cannot run shit with Blake. Mike Brown, go fuck John Ireland.

How bad did Mynumbnut's injury look?

Not so bad, really. I thought it was just a tweak.

Ugh barnes...

Cloudy

Banned
Maybe the Lakers will move the ball more this game now that Bynum isn't in. I'm saying Bynum is our for 3 games.

Oh they definitely will cos he's a black hole. I hope he's back earlier than 4 games though. A Gasol/McBob/Murphy rotation defensively is a scary proposition for any stretch of time lol

reilo

Batum had a basket taken away after the dunked it when the ball went COMPLETELY through the hoop, but hit his head on the way down and bounced out. Apparently that's an offensive goaltend as interpreted in the rulebook.

How bizarre. If the ball went completely through the cylinder, and I mean COMPLETELY, shouldn't that be a dead ball at that point?

Oh, and it wasn't reviewable.

Kevtones

Wtf happened to Martell Webster? He looks like he's going to an audition for the Super Mario Bros. movie or something.

Ridnour is really undervalued. Love his instinct.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wtf happened to Martell Webster? He looks like he's going to an audition for the Super Mario Bros. movie or something.

Ridnour is really undervalued. Love his instinct.

Ridnour is the very definition of an incredibly skilled but fundamentally broken player.

Warriors are making tough contested jumpers here. mother fuck. Won't let lakers build a lead.

and then some terrible D.

Way to close out the quarter, men.

Thank you based Sessions.

Terrible close to the quarter, though. Especially on defense.

Kamenetzky Brothers
Still nursing MCL problem in knee. Out another 10 days or so, he told me before the game. BK RT @Fernattick: what happen to Jordan Hill

wtf. damn.

Canuck76

Banned
L.M.A will be dominant if he keeps working on his inside game. Right now he simply creates space and fakes then usually fades away if there's nothing there.

reilo

L.M.A will be dominant if he keeps working on his inside game. Right now he simply creates space and fakes then usually fades away if there's nothing there.

He'd be dominant if the team knew how to pass it to him.

Kevtones

Flynn is forcing it which I like. He might be going a little hard and quick-triggering but it seems like he WANTS to be in Portland.

Babbitt looks like an entirely different player/person.

SHIT that was a nice tip by Babbitt and an even nicer move from Hickson.

Top Bottom