• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

NomarTyme

Session is gonna get paid some where.... amnesty blake or Metta please.

MCROBERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McRoberts is having a block party!

Hayward has really good leaping ability...

It looks like it will come down to the Rockets and Jazz for the 8th seed in the West. One team will get the Thunder in the first-round (and lose their draft pick due to a trade) and the other will get the 14th pick, so exciting.

Canuck76

Banned
lawl

Nash is awesome while Batum and Matthews are role players.

Well, they could still get better. What season is Batum on? 3rd? Mathews was drafted in 2009? Nash is great but he should go to a contender. Rondo would be perfect as he's still young but a great pg. Let these guys grow together and hopefully win a championship

Well, they could still get better. What season is Batum on? 3rd? Mathews was drafted in 2009? Nash is great but he should go to a contender. Rondo would be perfect as he's still young but a great pg. Let these guys grow together and hopefully win a championship

It's not like you'd have to give up those guys to get Nash, the full MLE should be enough to acquire him at his age. The Blazers desperately need some direction with their offense; Nash would be perfect because he'd get the ball in spots that guys like Batum and Matthews are comfortable with.

Of course, whether he's interested in Portland is another matter altogether.

Vahagn

I don't think Steve Nash is the best basketball mind...but he damn sure is the single best decision maker (offensively) in the league

Klay is shaping up into a real nice player.

Curry-Klay-Wright-Lee-Bogut is a playoff caliber starting 5. I really like this team if healthy.

If they can get a decent backup big to go with RJefferson, pretty solid all around.

How did the refs now see lee shove Pau while he was shooting?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Klay gets his powers from being ugly.

A trade made with a higher power.

pilonv1

Curry-Klay-Wright-Lee-Bogut is a playoff caliber starting 5. I really like this team if healthy.

If they can get a decent backup big to go with RJefferson, pretty solid all around.

McGuire and Rush should be back too. McGuire is an awesome defender.

If they get the top 7 pick back I assume it will be for a big, and then a backup point via FA.

Canuck76

Banned
It's not like you'd have to give up those guys to get Nash, the full MLE should be enough to acquire him at his age. The Blazers desperately need some direction with their offense; Nash would be perfect because he'd get the ball in spots that guys like Batum and Matthews are comfortable with.

Of course, whether he's interested in Portland is another matter altogether.

Eh, i want to go long term with a pg as these guys are still relatively young. I think Rondo could do a good a job but with no 3 ability. Which is fine. We shoot too many 3's already. We add one more piece with that 4th pick and were a tough out.

Cloudy

Banned
Our perimeter defense is abysmal. There is no big on this team you need to help on so why are Klay and Nate so wide open on 3s?

DY_nasty

If they get the top 7 pick back I assume it will be for a big, and then a backup point via FA.

Barnes should still be on the board.

T Dollarz

Why is everybody saying Durant MVP when Westbrook has been their best player for the past month? I'm not saying HE should be MVP, but simply, the Thunder is more a dual effort than it's ever been, so thrusting Durant into the lead for the award seems a bit drastic to me.

Enjoy the Andre Drummond Experience for your tanking :(

Why is everybody saying Durant MVP when Westbrook has been their best player for the past month? I'm not saying HE should be MVP, but simply, the Thunder is more a dual effort than it's ever been, so thrusting Durant into the lead for the award seems a bit drastic to me.

Yeah, Durant has pretty awesome teammates and really hasn't shown to be better or more valuable than some other guys, but the media considers it his time to win the award so that's what will happen, so whatever...

I like Rush, but not sure they keep him (isn't he a RFA?)

If they get a top 7 pick, chance to hit a home run, Warriors could potentially become contenders (if healthy). Will be interesting to see.

Don't know shit about McGuire to comment.

Horrible D by Kobe...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Eh, i want to go long term with a pg as these guys are still relatively young. I think Rondo could do a good a job but with no 3 ability. Which is fine. We shoot too many 3's already. We add one more piece with that 4th pick and were a tough out.

Fuck that, roll the dice at this point. Go all Boston and build a championship team with a 3-year window.

Why is Murphy in this game!? His defense is sooo bad.

McBobs was defending Lee well and is 10 times the help defender. Good god, Brown.

DY_nasty

McGuire is a damned good defender and above average rebounder.

He just can't do shit else. At least he plays within himself though...

Canuck76

Banned

How did the refs now see lee shove Pau while he was shooting?

Yeah i think they're great next year. The key is if healthy but they're resting Curry and Bogut for this season and offseason so i think they'll be fine.

Top Bottom