• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

You're right, 10 is probably too many. But Shumps is not top 5.

cmonson.gif

masud

Banned
SG's alone

Brooks, Klay, and Parsons are all better.

You're bugging out right now.

I honestly forgot about Parsons but I still like Shumpert more.

edit: NBA.com has Parsons in front of Shump but otherwise their list is the same as mine. Lol at some of the names yall are comming up with.

Hate hate hate hate...

filler

Banned
lol, local news just showed that Antione Walker is retiring from basket ball, guess he plays for the local d league team. He looks old enough to be Oden's big brother.

giri

Take out Rubio (not this draft), add Klay & Singleton. As mentioned before Singleton a better defender.

they were just talking rookies, rubio's a rookie. But yeah.

interestingly, shump isn't even top 10 on the ESPN top 50 rookie thing.

But who knows how thats handled.

Also, the Toronto announcers are horrible people.

charsace

SG's alone

Brooks, Klay, and Parsons are all better.

No. Brooks and Klay are shitty defenders and can't really drive past anyone. Parsons is a sf who is going to be a great glue guy.

Take out Rubio (not this draft), add Klay & Singleton. As mentioned before Singleton a better defender.
No, he isn't. Shumpert is the best defender at the 1,2,3 positions that was taken in this draft. Second best defender is Parsons. Singleton is an average defender.

Emwitus

What is wrong with bradley? You just don't stand there and dribble and wait for time to run out without any sort of movement!!!!! Agh!!!!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Please enlighten me on the bolded. What good do you see in him?

He commits to a plan. That alone makes him better than Kemba for one...

He's solid though. He might end up being another Steve Francis clone, but a lot of his mistakes aren't really solely on him. He's a good young PG.

masud

Banned

He's solid though. He might end up being another Steve Francis clone, but a lot of his mistakes aren't really solely on him. He's a good young PG.

You mean Steve Francis on the Knicks right?

giri

Please enlighten me on the bolded. What good do you see in him?

He's nothing amazing, but he's getting 30mpg which is going to help him develop more than all the guys we're talking about who are sitting on the bench more.

Knight looks like he could be a good shooter, decent passer, and has good athleticism. He's never going to be a teams best player, but i think he could average 13 & 7 on decent efficiency . i think he'll hang around the NBA for a long time.

Could be wrong, i don't watch lots of pistons games, just from what i've seen.

I also think shumps a good player. But his offensive game is so all over the place. Kid is an absolute mess on the offensive end, like he doesn't know what/who he is yet. Does play good D though. Could be Afflalo? If he gets his shit figured out.

Magilla

Banned
I'm assuming that JaJuan Johnson fucked Doc's wife and that is why he can't even get minutes in garbage time.

Edit
Set free

Alrix

Saw this posted on another forum, thought it was funny. Fans from reddit, I guess.

gckog.jpg

Also chyeaahh 7th seed. parade time.

Never thought about it that way. I just hated him and magnified his shortcomings because he's not the star player that the Pistons need so badly.

Top Bottom