• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

The M.O.B

If they don't make the playoffs then nobody from the 3rd seed downwards does....

EDIT: And they barely lost to the bulls and spurs. They could have easily been on a 8 win streak.

lecmonmanfjf6.gif

giri

The Kings don't even try on defense.

Nope, they really don't.

Smart may have them getting the ball to the right player now, but they have no offensive of defensive systems in place at all.

The complete lack of practice time is killing his chances of being full time coach next year.

They should make a run for sloan!

exarkun

Lee with 17 pts. in the first.

Chicago fans, remember when you really wanted him but your FO said no to a 1st and Asik?

lolol

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer was the best scorer for the Bulls tonight and got zero touches in the last ten minutes, #freeBoozer
Now we're talking.

BTW, I had to listen to the last parts of the game on the radio. The post game analysts actually described Rose's game as "terrific". I'm not kidding. This fucking city needs to stop coddling this guy. He had a horrible game. His inefficiencies and lack of ability to get his teammates involved has screwed us. "MVP time" may work against scrub teams, which what they usually face, but a real team effort is needed. Also, Noah is the biggest pussy of a center in the league. Stop yelling like an idiot AND LEARN TO DUNK WITH FORCE!!! Also, get fucking Boozer involved. He's got the highest FG% of any PF in the league, utilize him more! Also, play Gibson and Boozer together more often.

The M.O.B

Stephen A Smith ‏ @stephenasmith
I notice everyone keeps talking about how the Knicks should acquire Nash! No doubt. No.1 option. But how about Goren Dragic? He'll be free!

Stephen A, you so dumb.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
At least you could play DJ and Jimmer together.

People don't want to admit how close we came to drafting Jimmer.

Thank god for Cho.

(Even though Jimmer would've most likely led the Bobcats in scoring with ease had we drafted him... he would've created a lot of false hopes and ruined tanking opportunities)

giri

lolol

sip the haterade from your spot outside the playoffs looking in. Asik is useless.

Also, TWill missed a point blank layup. Thats why we cut him!

haterade? know your poster. I'm one of C.Lee's biggest advocates. Guys pretty great.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
One of these is Rudy Fernandez during his rookie year. The other is Imam Shumpert.

Rg9An.png

FrqfM.png

Let that be your warning, Knicks-age.

SamuraiX-

One of these is Rudy Fernandez during his rookie year. The other is Imam Shumpert.

Rg9An.png

FrqfM.png

Except, ya'know, Shumps is a pretty legit man-to-man defender.

Edit: Cousins-Whiteside Twin Towers in the game. Rockets on notice.

Canuck76

Banned

Rg9An.png

FrqfM.png

Shump also plays defense and isn't a total euro wuss who can't deliver in big moments

Also stop with the Dragic footage, about to make me cry.

Dude really could have been even more amazing with Nash's continued tutelage.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Except, ya'know, Shumps is a pretty legit man-to-man defender.

If only Knicks-age would realize that he's a only a capable player on one end of the court. Playing for such a wide open offense... *lesigh*

giri

If only Knicks-age would realize that he's a only a capable player on one end of the court. Playing for such a wide open offense... *lesigh*

I think you're going too overboard on the shumps correction. He's got offensive upside, but i don't think woodson is the guy that will correct him and sure his offensive side up.

Top Bottom