• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Fox318

gpRbl.png

t4q0V.gif

The M.O.B

Cole Train in for garbage time..............Cole World.

Also, really Knicks fans, you have no better chance of beating the Heat in the playoffs than you do the Bulls. Getting the 7/8 seed really doesn't matter, the 6 seed or division lead is what you want.

Cole Train in for garbage time..............Cole World.

Also, really Knicks fans, you have no better chance of beating the Heat in the playoffs than you do the Bulls. Getting the 7/8 seed really doesn't matter, the 6 seed is what you want.

I rather face the bulls than heat if those were the choices.

Also, really Knicks fans, you have no better chance of beating the Heat in the playoffs than you do the Bulls. Getting the 7/8 seed really doesn't matter, the 6 seed or division lead is what you want.
Every single game the last 2 seasons between the Knicks and Bulls has been close. Even the games this season have went down to the final minute. Both matchups are unappealing, but I'd rather have the Knicks face the Bulls than the Heat.

Look, know Rose won't shoot 8-26 again. Knicks fans get that, but I don't think people understand that the Knicks won this game with ZERO bench contribution. Forget the lack of Amare for a second, Novak did not hit a single shot. JR went full "r-word" in front of a national audience. Baron Davis played like a 60-year old Harlem Globetrotter. TD surprisingly only played like 8 minutes... if Mobb Deep doesn't give the Knicks like 25-30 points, they usually don't win.

Emwitus

Yeah I was wrong about the C's. But my C's analysis is always tainted by my seething hatred so go figure...

Understandable. I hated the celts too but 80% of that hate was for perkins. Garnett, ray and pierce i've loved since the 90s so yeah. I don't think alot of people saw boston as getting all the way to fourth seed but I've always believed their same core from days of old plus Doc river's were enough to beat anyone.

The M.O.B

Hahaha. I remember when boston was going to miss the playoffs and the knicks had a better chance. Oh boy.

I hypothesized this could happen due to their harsh April schedule and old bodies, they are 3-2 this month

They are still only 3 games ahead of Bucks(4-0 this month), so it's still a real possibility.

Emwitus

I hypothesized this could happen due to their harsh April schedule and old bodies, they are 3-2 this month

They are still only 3 games ahead of Bucks(4-0 this month), so it's still a real possibility.

If they don't make the playoffs then nobody from the 3rd seed downwards does....

EDIT: And they barely lost to the bulls and spurs. They could have easily been on a 8 win streak.

Emwitus

Holy crap! I'm just looking at the box score for the okc game and it look like toronto has just score 4 points since the start of the third quarter???????????? Ma gosh.

Top Bottom