• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Cloudy

Banned
they played the warriors...and they scored a lot with Bynum in the 1st Q, too.

Their D looked like complete shit without him, though.

No doubt he's our best interior presence but as bad as we were inside, we were worse on the perimeter. I'm not saying trade Bynum or anything (I feel we'd have seen a similar thing with only him and no Pau).

Offensive basketball is about spacing and it's just better with only one of those guys

Cloudy

Banned
Oh and

KB24.png

Settle down, haters

just saw that bynum ankle tweak.
didn't look that bad.
hopefully its diagnosed as day to day.
he really should do more strengthening exercises around the lower leg to curb future ankle sprains.

Unless she runs into me. Because you'll be put in a corner while I'm gorilla fucking her ass.
lol. you couldn't fuck a female prisoner if you had the opportunity.

He isn't a better sf than who you have now. He doesn't bring defense, a good 3pt shooter or isolation scoring. Barnes should go low lotto at the highest.

Myers Leonard is who the warriors will take.

Cav's on full panzer style tank mode now.

Kidd Gilcrest/trade up for barnes/hardaway jr draft pls.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Maybe I've been living in Michigan too long but she is definitely a rock solid 8 on my scale.

She'd be the best looking chick I've ever dated that's for sure. So fuck you guys.

Top Bottom