• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Uhhhh no thank you. Nash is too old. This core of L.M.A, Batum and Mathews still has like, 5 years at least

that's not a core when 2 guys are role players. Get Kidd-Gilchrist with a Nets pick and now you have something. And Nash would be a great guy to pair with those guys, even if he's only got a year or two left. You aren't getting much better options at PG.

Cloudy

Banned
Why is everybody saying Durant MVP when Westbrook has been their best player for the past month? I'm not saying HE should be MVP, but simply, the Thunder is more a dual effort than it's ever been, so thrusting Durant into the lead for the award seems a bit drastic to me.

It's better than giving it to Bron with Wade and Bosh on his team. His stats are legit and they have the best record in the league

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He isn't a better sf than who you have now. He doesn't bring defense, a good 3pt shooter or isolation scoring. Barnes should go low lotto at the highest.

He's a good shooter when he's not trying to save the day or create his own shot.

Coming off the bench in the league instead of trying to save a franchise... it'd probably be the best thing that ever happened to him since high school.

I had no faith at all that MWP 3 was going in.

None. None at all. Yet, he made it.

Please put in McBobs for defense, Brown. Don't leave Murphy out there.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
that's not a core when 2 guys are role players. Get Kidd-Gilchrist with a Nets pick and now you have something. And Nash would be a great guy to pair with those guys, even if he's only got a year or two left. You aren't getting much better options at PG.

But have you seen Johnny Flynn's smile?

Metta World Peace has to be the most unclutch FTer of the season. No one comes close. Every fucking game.

This fucking team...

He should have been back in a long time ago. Mike Brown is terrible at rotations

Definitely agree, here.

charsace

He's a good shooter when he's not trying to save the day or create his own shot.

Coming off the bench in the league instead of trying to save a franchise... it'd probably be the best thing that ever happened to him since high school.

I'm going to say it again; the gm that drafts barnes with a top ten pick is going to lose his job. Barnes sucks. He has the rep of being a shooter, but he's mediocre at it. He sucks at defense. He has poor lateral quickness. Terrible ball handler on top of his poor quickness. He isn't even the second sf i would look into taking.

Canuck76

Banned

Mark my words i think both those guys start averaging 20pts a game with a decent pg. Felton ruined them this season. If we get D.J. or Rondo with a good summer of improvement both those guys average 20pts and become much better.

Even still i don't think that's enough for Nash to win a championship with in 3 years. It takes time and Nash will start falling off soon.

Cloudy

Banned
SESS! Our offense looks way better without Bynum like I've been saying all along. Oh but I'm just a Kobe stan...

Kobe gets his shots and Sessions has driving lanes without the 2nd big clogging the paint

That wasn't a dagger, that was a...RAZOR!

ibqEexYP0Eu7Qz.gif

SESS! Our offense looks way better without Bynum like I've been saying all along. Oh but I'm just a Kobe stan...

they played the warriors...and they scored a lot with Bynum in the 1st Q, too.

Their D looked like complete shit without him, though.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
It really sucks that this team has to sacrifice one end of the ball for the other to succeed. We need some god damn balance for once.

I think it's definitely more important to hang our hats on defense though.

Lakers shot 54%, 53% from 3, had 21 more rebounds, made 9 more FTs, and it was a 3 point game with under 2 min to play.

I didn't know such a thing was possible.

It really sucks that this team has to sacrifice one end of the ball for the other to succeed. We need some god damn balance for once.

I think it's definitely more important to hang our hats on defense thoug

Lakers inability to force TOs is killing their defense.

Puddles

Banned
Lakers shot 54%, 53% from 3, had 21 more rebounds, made 9 more FTs, and it was a 3 point game with under 2 min to play.

I didn't know such a thing was possible.

Turned it over 15 times and only forced 5 turnovers on the other end.

That is literally what made such a thing possible.

Top Bottom