• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I just think they need a better identity on offense. When your system is designed around giving the PG the best opportunity to score, it limits everyone else. Boozer should move more, but how is he supposed to do that, and provide the space necessary for Rose driving to the basket? A clearer version of the offense needs to be implemented.

They need to hire an offensive coordinator.

From top to bottom, they are such a talented group of passers, the offense should only bog down from missed shots and not ball movement.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They need to hire an offensive coordinator.

From top to bottom, they are such a talented group of passers, the offense should only bog down from missed shots and not ball movement.
Ball movement is their biggest strength on offense, but it seems like they forget that in critical situations and long slumps.

Ball movement is their biggest strength on offense, but it seems like they forget that in critical situations and long slumps.

Yeah, how many times do you see the Bulls piddy paddling around not far from halfcourt and wasting valuable seconds before they get into any semblance of offensive flow???

This seems more recently than it was early on in the season and it drives me crazy.

They should have a stat for letting the shotclock run down, the Bulls might not be #1 but they would be up there.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah, how many times do you see the Bulls piddy paddling around not far from halfcourt and wasting valuable seconds before they get into any semblance of offensive flow???

This seems more recently than it was early on in the season and it drives me crazy.

They should have a stat for letting the shotclock run down, the Bulls might not be #1 but they would be up there.
It's so frustrating. They just wait for Korver, Deng or Rose to chuck up a shot, then wait for the bench to come save them.

NO U R

If by drop-off in brewers play you mean, reverting back to his norm, then yes, you'd be right.

If you watched Bulls games, he was a significant part of the defense and offense at the start of the season.

Then as different cogs were placed back in the system, he has become invisible, he takes very few shots and doesn't even work the baseline as much.

It's so frustrating. They just wait for Korver, Deng or Rose to chuck up a shot, then wait for the bench to come save them.

I just hope the Bulls don't rely on Korver hitting the big shots in big situations in the playoffs.

Could you imagine if they had Ray Allen with some of the looks Korver gets???

Korver can get hot but I thought he'd be more consistent, seems like he's mental and has to hit his first two shots or his mind plays tricks on him. I hate hearing him say how good the shot felt later when he misses several.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I just hope the Bulls don't rely on Korver hitting the big shots in big situations in the playoffs.

Could you imagine if they had Ray Allen with some of the looks Korver gets???

Korver can get hot but I thought he'd be more consistent, seems like he's mental and has to hit his first two shots or his mind plays tricks on him. I hate hearing him say how good the shot felt later when he misses several.
I'm telling you, the Bulls FO has failed us again. They should have gotten Allen, Pierce, or both. Asik and Deng, are two pieces we could have realistically traded for one of those guys.

I'm telling you, the Bulls FO has failed us again. They should have gotten Allen, Pierce, or both. Asik and Deng, are two pieces we could have realistically traded for one of those guys.

I still believe in Deng but many players are expendable for next season, more than I initially would be willing to part with.

Except Taj, he should go nowhere.

giri

If you watched Bulls games, he was a significant part of the defense and offense at the start of the season.

Then as different cogs were placed back in the system, he has become invisible, he takes very few shots and doesn't even work the baseline as much.

I did, and do.

He's reverted back to his normal shooting %. he got off to a hot start.

You have this bizzare expectation that he's ray allen or something.

He's important to the bulls, but is entirely replaceable, and easily.

I did, and do.

He's reverted back to his normal shooting %. he got off to a hot start.

You have this bizzare expectation that he's ray allen or something.

He's important to the bulls, but is entirely replaceable, and easily.

Ray Allen????

ahahahaha, I even made light that Korver isn't close to Ray Allen.

I didn't think he'd consistently be as good with his jumper the whole year as he was early on(nor did I think I'd think he'd miss most of his forced recent jumpers) but he has no flow in his offensive game at all now and a diminished role now that the regular starters are back.

He's certainly not an offensive force but nowadays, he's not even a role player on that side of the ball.

After next year, when Taj is gone, lol.

20111204-145111.jpg

At least let Boozer break it to Taj softly.

Yeah, not that it's bad at all (had Asylum not existed, best batman game ever), but if you aren't going to go full open world, stick with Asylum's smaller environment. Both are going to be better than stuck somewhere in the middle. Asylum is a tighter, more focused game. I did like some of the new gadgets and combo techniques though.

I like you, Vyer.

You must be reading my mind.

Canuck76

Banned
He'd be the prefect side kick to Rose.

But yeah, no money.

Could only happen in a trade.

And OKC aren't letting him go. They'll pay to keep him.

Don't they have to do some shifting of the roster/cap space in that case? Hopefully they'll be dumb enough to let him go.

A core of L.M.A/Rondo/Harden would be amazing

exarkun

CHUCK HAYES

NEVER FORGET

dont talk about my boy like that mama. i ride for mah bitch

hes gonna bring a defensive change to the kings. Reke said so himself!

Also, are we extrapolating Harden's effectiveness from his back up time? The pressures of starting is different from the pressures of leading the backup super-unit. And yes he finishes games for them, but he's still not being covered as the #1 or 2

Gabyskra

Banned
How long has it been since the 8th seed in the East had a positive record? It seems like it's been a while, or somewhat rare at least since the end of the Jordan era.

giri

dont talk about my boy like that mama. i ride for mah bitch

hes gonna bring a defensive change to the kings. Reke said so himself!

Also, are we extrapolating Harden's effectiveness from his back up time? The pressures of starting is different from the pressures of leading the backup super-unit. And yes he finishes games for them, but he's still not being covered as the #1 or 2

QQ?

He's basically playing the Manu role, for OKC. to say manu wasn't guarded because he came off the bench is crazy.

Harden plays 32mpg, gets you 17 (.387 from 3, and .490FG%) efficient points, gets 4 assists, makes plays for others, and regularly runs OKC's 4th quarter offense once westbrook shits it up. Usually makes the right pass and the right play.

He's not the guy you want as the best player on your team, but ... he's just about everything else. He's a great 1B/2A. Can take the pressure off of your main guy late in games, and makes it so defenses can't just lock in on one person.

As i said before, he'd be great next to rose. Would be interesting next to DMC (like the kings need ANOTHER 2g), would solve a lot of problems for quite a few teams with horrible offense, Pacers, philli.

Could be the piece that puts the wolves over the top next to rubio. (Pek, Love, x, Harden, Rubio). Next to deron & dwight in NJ, would make them legit contenders.

This reminded me that suns could have had steph curry for amare. Thanks a lot.

And a grizzlies spurs WCF would be amazing to watch.
Yeah, but we got that WCF run that year, so i can't complain too much about it.

Top Bottom