• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The revolution starts tonight!

Wait. Conduct detrimental to the team? This team? Now I want to know what that is.

Stan praising Dwight again. Just going to drink from now till May/June and be done with it.

Supposedly he was 45 minutes late to practice on Thursday and was late practice to today as well. Stan told him to go home.

Of course Duhon missing practice would be conduct beneficial to the team. So I don't really get this suspension.

pilonv1

hottest ticket in the US

scaled.php

^^They look bored as fuck.

Ehh if you really want to put the Lakers in there, and i know you do, you have to put Memphis and Clippers too.

My point was that basically, the teams that normally contend are the ones on top of the standings. Memphis did ok last year, but usually, they aren't a top 4 seed. Same with the Clips.

Mxrz

Ish looks fast as hell compared to the rest of the Magic, just seems like he has no idea where he's going. Sort of like the rest of the Magic.

So?

He's terrible.

There's a good reason he's on his 7th team in 7 years.
Yeah, he's as dumb as hell. However he does have some scoring talent and you try and minimize the stupidity. I know something about dumb players, Knicks have Bill Walker and JR Smith on their bench.

giri

Yeah, he's as dumb as hell. However he does have some scoring talent and you try and minimize the stupidity. I know something about dumb players, Knicks have Bill Walker and JR Smith on their bench.

Yeah, but JR Smith is extremely talented.

I don't think that sentence has ever been used about von wafer, other than in regards to his agent's ability to get him contracts.

Emwitus

Yeah, i'm excited to see ebanks play!! Maybe morris siting today? Or brown is afraid his favorite blake might look like a scrubb?

Jonm1010

Banned
I know we're tanking and all but Eric Gordon's inability to stay healthy really makes me hesitant to want to pay him and/or keep him.

Then again, what other choice do we have?

giri

I know we're tanking and all but Eric Gordon's inability to stay healthy really makes me hesitant to want to pay him and/or keep him.

Then again, what other choice do we have?

Wish him well in the Desert as he comes to the suns.

We're going to go HAM and rehab him properly.

We'll also get roy and oden this off season.

Just you watch!

They've never won in April with Kahn as GM and the team has quit defensively.

Holy shit, is that a real stat?

thats amazing.

Top Bottom