• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Emwitus

Now i see why phil wanted bynum to be a rebounder and defender rather than offensive player. His luck of speed leaves him vulnerable to easy double teams and he doesn't know how to kick out a pass....and even if he did the lakers have no perimeter shooting.

giri

Now i see why phil wanted bynum to be a rebounder and defender rather than offensive player. His luck of speed leaves him vulnerable to easy double teams and he doesn't know how to kick out a pass....and even if he did the lakers have no perimeter shooting.

It's more the second part.

He doesn't pass out of doubles. Triangle is about the post drawing doubles down low and getting it to the now-open player.

In a very general sense anyway.

Bynum? he's gonna YNB.

Homeboyd

ibs7cvHRXpd5VH.jpg
lol what a worthless addition he was..

Interested to see where Greg Monroe's career goes. Very good offensive player, but completely terrible defensively. Many young players can be pretty bad on defense, but it's not like Monroe's physical abilities are that suited for defense either...

Big Baby is such a selflish dick, averaging 20/11 on 47% shooting his last 5 games just because he knows he can't be benched. He could've potentially added a few wins instead of being the worst player in the NBA throughout the season.

Then again, he's masterfully created a "He's good if he gets minutes" narrative and therefore upping his trade value

pilonv1

Interested to see where Greg Monroe's career goes. Very good offensive player, but completely terrible defensively. Many young players can be pretty bad on defense, but it's not like Monroe's physical abilities are that suited for defense either...

If you could combine Monroe's offense with Udoh's defense you'd have an incredible player.

That Bynum is

1) making it easy for his opponents by flaring up like that

2) not handling these situations like a leader.

3) not making correct choices in scenarios like this. Taking a blatant foul on the other end to show up the refs could bite him in the ass.

He's right so was Mike Brown. He just has to learn to channel that anger/energy into positive production....my mentors used to tell me this too, if you ever get nervous just channel that nervousness into spectacular positive energy

lol, maybe that's why he said he was "getting his zen on" earlier

h3ro

So having the shotclock in the scoring box wasn't enough for ESPN. They had to show their corny technology so we now get another shotclock on the court near the baseline!

Lakers having trouble scoring against the Hornets even without Kobe. Same problems as before Sessions without a 2nd ball handler.

Also, this Hornets team is the new Bobcats.

DominoKid

28 pt loss to the Wizards?
jesus charlotte.

tank sooooooooooo hard.
i really hope they get the #1 pick cause if not there's not gonna be any energy around here for them next year.

Carl Laker Killer Landry right on cue.

Lakers could use Glock's 3 point threat right about now, which he why he won't play again this season.

Emwitus

Carl Laker Killer Landry right on cue.

Lakers could use Glock's 3 point threat right about now, which he why he won't play again this season.

Dumb bum brown.....how else does he think g-lock's gonna improve. Anyway, he wasted his chance. There he goes with the ramon-blake rotation again...sigh. Can you amnesty a coach? I'd rather have Kobe as coach now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Who needs Dwight? He's a SYSTEM PLAYER.

Big Baby 16/16/5. Ryno is back. Ishsanity has been unleashed. Hedo / Dwight / Duhon can just stay home.

Worst part is Lakers losing will just make Kobe come back earlier than needed.

Lakers gonna back their way into the playoffs and a 1st round 5 game loss at this rate.

Puddles

Banned
Kobe sits out, Bynum shoots like Kobe.

Two games in a row!

Supports my theory that Kobe sacrifices his FG% for the sake of the team. Now Bynum is feeling just how heavy that crown can be.

Top Bottom