• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Worst part is Lakers losing will just make Kobe come back earlier than needed.

Lakers gonna back their way into the playoffs and a 1st round 5 game loss at this rate.

Sit back and enjoy the extremely slow collapse and re-build era. Collpase will be in effect for 3 or 4 seasons, but then DAT RE-BUILD!

You can be LA DY_nasty. Would you like that? Huh? LA DY_nasty?

Kobe sits out, Bynum shoots like Kobe.

Two games in a row!

Supports my theory that Kobe sacrifices his FG% for the sake of the team. Now Bynum is feeling just how heavy that crown can be.

lol, this is what most stat guys believe about most volume scorers. Ain't your theory, son.

I should take a shot every time a scrub hits a ridiculously tough shot versus the Lakers, but I'd be dead soon.

God, bellinelli you fuck.

Oh. my. God. How do scrubs continue to do this?

Ramon needs to come in, already. Lakers can't win without him.

Pau is so weak on D against Landry. Every time they meet. Landry makes him his bitch on offense.

Whyh is Blake still in the game and still guarding Bellinelli?

Brown is a mental midget.

oh wow, Blake hit it.

Lol blake still guarding him.

Damn it Barnes.

Emwitus

Whyh is Blake still in the game and still guarding Bellinelli?

Brown is a mental midget.

oh wow, Blake hit it.

Lol blake still guarding him.

Damn it Barnes.

All you can do now is marvel at brown's reasoning. Never gonna figure him out. In other news, we moved away from the bigs again predictably with a hero 3.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
28 pt loss to the Wizards?
jesus charlotte.

tank sooooooooooo hard.
i really hope they get the #1 pick cause if not there's not gonna be any energy around here for them next year.

tank so hard
(biyombo has finally checked out as well. we dun)

oh shit. orlando finally got some of that premium ish

Emwitus

And in some other positive new clippers are getting whooped by the grizzlies. Ma gosh, let's hope they play okc before the play us...

I'd also like to add that the hornets announcers aren't terrible..

I'd let Pop have his way with me.

He's the NBA's last good asshole coach.

I can't wait for another coach who can subtly tell the media to eat a fat dick like Phil and Pop with a smile on his face and have the media laugh and oblige.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'd also like to add that the hornets announcers aren't terrible..

I can't wait for another coach who can subtly tell the media to eat a fat dick like Phil and Pop with a smile on his face and have the media laugh and oblige.

Remember Phil's gay sex joke? "Penetrate and dish, yo"

old bastard

1260487797951.jpg

OH

MY

FUCKING.

GOD.

Stu Lantz: That is the worst play I have ever seen in basketball.

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD.

I nearly died. Right here. Dropped dead. Metta World Peace, you are a giant moron.

Top Bottom