• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

giri

MASSIVE PICTURES

She's coming over next season, Konex. Heidi Watney. Stolen from the Red Sox.

Are you trying to get the thread locked?

Cause that will do it.

(only picked yours cause it had multiple massive pictures in it, the others were one pics)

Duki

Banned
Are you trying to get the thread locked?

Cause that will do it.

(only picked yours cause it had multiple massive pictures in it, the others were one pics)

bro this is part of our community ok

dont hate on this

community

itd be like telling the furries to stop posting furry garbage

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
2334_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg
hey man, It's not exactly easy to get 8+ when your game is meh and your area isn't really known for the best looking of women.

I try man. I try.
lmao I didn't know you were in MI too. *brofist*
*dap*

I'm not exactly the most ardent MI supporter... I dislike it more than I like it honestly. If it wasn't for the winters I'd probably live the rest of my life here though, to be perfectly honest. This winter really wasn't bad, but when it is bad.. man is it bad.

giri

bro this is part of our community ok

dont hate on this

community

itd be like telling the furries to stop posting furry garbage

I personally don't care.

But it's the sort of shit blackace told us to not do or get banned/locked over.

Just trying to avoid the latter.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Once you out

YOU OUT
Fuck that. I've earned my life long stripes.

I was in Michigan on the front lines repping the Lakers when we were getting our asses handed to us in the finals of 04. Do you have any idea what it's like going to high school and being from LA and also a well known Laker fan during that shit? ...

The Lakers organization owes me a jersey for that one. Although the wounds will never truly heal.

aznpxdd

It was a good city when I was there! I can't speak of anything that's happened after 2002 though.

The only redeeming factor for Moreno Valley is that its next to the shithole that is Riverside.

*Shudders* Those 3 and half years at UC Riverside were terrible.

I personally don't care.

But it's the sort of shit blackace told us to not do or get banned/locked over.

Just trying to avoid the latter.

Blackace said it had to be on topic re: nba. Sideline reporter for lakers came up, I posted who next year's reporter will be. Plus, all the pics are totally SFW.

This ain't Nam. There are rules. And I followed 'em.

KEVIN DING
Bynum also told Gasol the ankle sprain was "not a big deal and he'll be fine." Seems likely he'll play Tuesday vs. NJ.

Mike Trudell
Caught Andrew Bynum (ankle) on the way out. He's sore, but told me he is "fine" & "definitely" playing on Tuesday vs NJ.

Looks like he may not miss time.

I bet it will be more sore, tomorrow.

Vahagn

So if those girls are 7's and 8's - what's a 10? If your only looking at super sexy celebrities as a 10 - your ranking system is off.

I'm not saying the 3 of the women mentioned in the past couple pages are 10's...but they're definitely at least 8's

By definition - anything lower than a 7 is ugly - a 7 is cute, an 8 is pretty, a 9 is hot, and a 10 is stunning / gorgeous / etc.

That's the way I ve always thought if it anyway

Duki

Banned
Real life isn't the IGN scale. Real life is the Edge scale.

wrong way around tbh, in terms of using a rating system

irl would find attractive all sorts of women who i would never put on television

but the girls on tv you rate harsh as shit

its like when you call some actress ugly or some shit and your female friends are like OMG I THINK SHE LOOKS FINE UR SUCH AN ASS

and im like

we aint even havin the same fuckin conversation here

famous hot is rated on a different scale to irl hot all im sayin

Vahagn

wrong way around tbh, in terms of using a rating system

irl would find attractive all sorts of women who i would never put on television

but the girls on tv you rate harsh as shit

its like when you call some actress ugly or some shit and your female friends are like OMG I THINK SHE LOOKS FINE UR SUCH AN ASS

and im like

we aint even havin the same fuckin conversation here

famous hot is rated on a different scale to irl hot all im sayin

Ok so if you see those 3 women at a bar and don't recognize them as media members - they're 9's and 10's...but you don't wanna call them 10's as famous people when Kate Upton and Charlize Theron exist?

Ok I could get behind that

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Damn, do you guys really think anything below a 7 is straight up ugly and totally unacceptable? Seems a little harsh to me...

I don't think people start hitting the ugly scale until the low 6's or high 5's.

Damn, do you guys really think anything below a 7 is straight up ugly and totally unacceptable? Seems a little harsh to me...

I don't think people start hitting the ugly scale until the low 6's or high 5's.

I subscribe to the3 options for men. Youngins can keep that draconian scale.
There's would. Would not. And that girl you introduce to your mother

Vahagn

I just think of 6's as a D and below a 6 as an F. 16 years of schooling does that to you....as a result...pretty much anyone that's remotely attractive is aT least a 7...it's by far the widest group.

A 6 would be that fat girl that would be a 7.5 if she lost 25 pounds. Or that girl that would be a 7.5 if she took care of her appearance.

8's are girls with a pretty face and a decent body

A 9 is a pretty face with stunning body or gorgeous face pretty decent body

And a 10 is a 10 when she's really a 12...meaning you immediately put her as a 10 without thinking twice about it.

There's probably only 3-4 people I've known well that qualify as a 10....one of whom was that girl in our high school...won all the awards, head cheerleader, and 9 years later everyone is still obsessed...this is on the real life scale though....not the celebrity scale

aznpxdd

I just think of 6's as a D and below a 6 as an F. 16 years of schooling does that to you....as a result...pretty much anyone that's remotely attractive is aT least a 7...it's by far the widest group.

A 6 would be that fat girl that would be a 7.5 if she lost 25 pounds. Or that girl that would be a 7.5 if she took care of her appearance.

8's are girls with a pretty face and a decent body

A 9 is a pretty face with stunning body or gorgeous face pretty decent body

And a 10 is a 10 when she's really a 12...meaning you immediately put her as a 10 without thinking twice about it.

There's probably only 3-4 people I've known well that qualify as a 10....one of whom was that girl in our high school...won all the awards, head cheerleader, and 9 years later everyone is still obsessed...this is on the real life scale though....not the celebrity scale

You know 3-4 10's? I think your rating standards might be too low.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You know 3-4 10's? I think your rating standards might be too low.
I dunno, maybe there's a chance that some of us fuck around with some pretty good looking women.

A slight chance.

NBA-GAF Player's Club is pretty legit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/39318/tanking-is-the-tip-of-the-iceberg

Here's where tanking gets really crazy: When teams with really smart front
offices are forced to mimic teams with really bad front offices.

"The process of rebuilding is extremely rough on everyone," says Raptors GM Bryan
Colangelo, "and unfortunately made worse by the reality that the whole system is
counterintuitive. Strangely, losing may help you eventually win. But players,
coaches and management are all in this place trained as competitors. How in the
world do you tell a player or coach to go out there and lay down? The answer is
you don’t. But I continually stress that even in defeat we must win in other
ways with the intent of moving the dial forward."

In other words, build with talent, build with coaching, build with culture and build with the
long-term benefits of losing.

Or take this year's worst team, the Bobcats, now run by Cho, who is well-regarded. What's plaguing the Bobcats is a
history of mistakes, but also the reality that the front office -- Michael
Jordan, Rod Higgins, Cho and company -- is not doing all it can to win right
now. If there are cheap free agents they could add to make this team better,
they have not added them. If there are better coaches available, now would not
be the time to hire them.

Cho says he made something like that a condition of his joining the team. "They called me the day after I got let go by
Portland," he recalls of the Bobcats. Cho had three years left on his Portland
contract, and had that finest of luxuries -- he simply didn't have to work. "I
had thought about taking some time off, or teaching at a high school," he told
me on a recent episode of TrueHoop TV. "I thought about maybe
coaching high school tennis, which I've wanted to do for a long
time."

But he flew to Charlotte for a conversation that came down to a
key moment, when Cho asked if the Bobcats really wanted to win. As in,
did they want to win so badly that they'd be willing to follow in the footsteps
of Cho's former employer, the Thunder, who won 20 games one season, and then 23
the next, in the process of amassing the core of their current team?

In other words, Cho was asking, were they willing to lose? "Are you
willing," Cho remembers asking, "to take a step back to take two steps
forward?"

Cho says the room answered, unanimously, "yes." A few months later, that team is 7-40.

Cho explains how the Thunder did it. When they
had cap room, they didn't use it. Massive losing streaks helped too. The team's
point guard of the future (Russell Westbrook) learned on the job while leading
the league in turnovers.

There is no suggestion that any of the players
or coaches didn't try their hardest. But the fact is the front office trotted
out a young, cheap and, frankly, bad team for a good long time. Intentionally.
During those same years they could have been, with a different strategy, far
more competitive. But if they had done that, they'd never be leading the Western
Conference right now, because they wouldn't have gotten the good players that
came with the good picks that came from losing.

TANK SO HARD

Whats two years to a motherfucker like Cho? Can you please remind me?

I dunno, maybe there's a chance that some of us fuck around with some pretty good looking women.

A slight chance.

NBA-GAF Player's Club is pretty legit.

Just the way players play, all day every day, I don't know what else to say.

My wife was right around a 10 when I met her. I assume this because every football player in Michigan ran game at her. Since having kids she's probably an 8 to you and a 12 to me. Looks ain't everything, yo.

I'm not exactly the most ardent MI supporter... I dislike it more than I like it honestly. If it wasn't for the winters I'd probably live the rest of my life here though, to be perfectly honest. This winter really wasn't bad, but when it is bad.. man is it bad.

What part of MI are you in? I need a wing man!

Btw, I know what that feels like. Some people in MI are still salty about the Spurs beating the Pistons in the finals. Doesn't stop me from rocking my Duncan jersey when I go out to Spurs/Pistons games.

Top Bottom