• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Camby has 9 points and 4 rebounds in the first quarter

And just hit another 3.

I'd like the to thank the Blazers for trading him to our team. Always wanted Camby and felt he would be the perfect vet center for this young squad.

people love forgetting about this part

they're gonna skin somebody in the playoffs

They added Speights, too, which is a legit upgrade at the backup big spot.

And who knows what to think of Arenas.

If Zbo didn't get hurt, they'd be fighting for the 1 seed, IMO.

Mike Trudell ‏ @LakersReporter
World Peace, a math major at St. Johns, said he just calculated all the options before deciding Barnes would def. get the ball.

wait wait wait, Ron was a MATH MAJOR!?!?!?

Emwitus

Out of nowhere?!?!?

Did you miss the playoffs last year?

It's the same team, minus Battier and plus Rudy Gay.

They lost a bunch of games and dropped a bunch this season. Now dallas is in 7th. I don't think any one was expecting that regardless of who they traded. And memphis has a chance to even get the third seed.

this made me LOL.

I love how Memphis quietly had a good regular season last year, did very well in the playoffs, and now are knocking playoff teams out left and right.

Gives hope to medium markets everywhere.

At the start of the season, I thought the two playoff teams no one wanted to see were the Grizz and Nuggs.

Injury bug hit the Nuggs hard but the Grizz are rounding into form and getting healthy just in time.

Scary shit for whoever pulls them in the first round, regardless of who has HCA.

In my mind, it really doesn't fucking matter.

At the start of the season, I thought the two playoff teams no one wanted to see were the Grizz and Nuggs.

Injury bug hit the Nuggs hard but the Grizz are rounding into form and getting healthy just in time.

Scary shit for whoever pulls them in the first round, regardless of who has HCA.

Yup, I agree with this.

KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing
Sessions' jammed right index finger feeling bad enough that he got splint taped to it now after the game.

:(

Meh, Speights is worse than Arthur was.

Oh, right. Forgot about him since he got hurt. Thinking of Cunningham

They lost a bunch of games and dropped a bunch this season. Now dallas is in 7th. I don't think any one was expecting that regardless of who they traded. And memphis has a chance to even get the third seed.

No, they don't.

5pur5 won that division.

3 is for the division winner.

exarkun

Meh, Speights is worse than Arthur was.

Speights is giving them stupid energy now. I dunno where its coming from.

Them and San Antonio. The two best in the western conference, no doubt.

Thunder looked nasty early, but to be real the Houston losses and them dropping games to bad eastern opponents really put a dent. And Houston found the formula which i think the Grizz could do better than we could. They don't have a defender like Parsons to just leave on Durant, but Gay and Mayo could do a number on him together.

btw, Parsons should get some rookie of the year votes. No lie.

I predict a Grizzlies/heat finals.

Not a terrible prediction, at that point you might as well crown them. They have good offense and defense at the Center and PF spot as well as competent PG play, that spells Miami kryptonite. They have Gay to guard Bron.

They're just a match up nightmare.

giri

Yup, the zbo injury happened just early enough for them to get him back into game fitness and touch.

And they're getting him his minutes really well too. Building it nicely. Not super rushed.

They beat OKC last year with Gay, and I've been saying that for 12 months.

division winner only guaranteed top 4, now. Memphis still can get 3 seed.

And HCA determined by record, regardless.

Yeah, a division winner can be a 4th seed.

The year the suns went to the WCF, they were the 3 seed, lakers the 1 seed iirc.

diehard

Fleer
LOL Devin Harris

who the fuck knew?

rofl he literally just threw the ball at the ground after the whistle and it bounced up and went through the hoop

Not a terrible prediction, at that point you might as well crown them. They have good offense and defense at the Center and PF spot as well as competent PG play, that spells Miami kryptonite. They have Gay to guard Bron.

And they could throw Tony Allen @ Wade/Bron off the bench.

And Speights @ Bosh off the bench.

ESPN would crater if the Grizz beat the Heat in the Finals.

giri

And they could throw Tony Allen @ Wade/Bron off the bench.

And Speights @ Bosh off the bench.

ESPN would crater if the Grizz beat the Heat in the Finals.

The grizz are the only team to beat the Heat and OKC on the road too.

But yeah, the heat want NO part of the grizz.

Heat do better against teams that rely on a lot of wing scoring, rather than bigs.

OMG.

giri...are you watching this shit?!?!

Naw, at work, i've seen the scoreline.

Best-Morris.

Outside the injuries and JeffreyCats, this has been a pretty damn entertaining season with a great post season incoming.

Shortened season is BEST season?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Outside the injuries and JeffreyCats, this has been a pretty damn entertaining season with a great post season incoming.

best tank season of the past decade

and this season is great. we still trolled the knicks

giri

I dunno about that, there's been some horrible ball this season. And offences in general have been below par.

But if the grizz win it all, i'll say yes.

Also, only just noticed.

There's 4 play off teams from the south west division (until the suns sneak into 8th).

diehard

Fleer
awww everyone needs a confidence booster sometimes! Its like when the ugly person at the party gets asked to get a drink for a decent looking person.

Don't get your hopes up!

WTF are you talking about?

Jazz are a solid 7. Totally doable.

I was gonna go with "underage chick that will suspect will grow into her own one day

Pkaz01

damn memphis bandwagon about to blow up.

suns are giving it to minnesota. Chemistry wins games these two teams are proving it.

Top Bottom