• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

diehard

Fleer
Jazz won't make the playoffs, but we at least tripped the Win total that one nba-age member said they would get. I won't bring up who it was though.

Triple U

Banned
5 of their top 6 are injured.

It's not really that amazing.

Kobe couldn't finish in the top three mvp voting during 06 in a season where he dropped 81 points and had like twenty 40pt games, all while dragging smush and kwame to the playoffs. If what Love is doing now is supposed to be notable, then god help us.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
9PHKP.jpg

V9ZYT.jpg

real reason we can't win games is because ladycats are so dang distracting

hands go limp
gotta hide boners

It's funny.

In both games, the Laker detractors have disappeared.

Konex has disappeared too.

They only care about Kobe, not the Lakers.

Just saying...
That's a bit misleading. If Wade and Lebron sat out, non-fans would obviously not be nearly as interested in the fate of the Heat than if they were playing. It's true of almost any team sitting out their franchise player(s).

That's a bit misleading. If Wade and Lebron sat out, non-fans would obviously not be nearly as interested in the fate of the Heat than if they were playing. It's true of almost any team sitting out their franchise player(s).

You made my point.

LeBron detractors disappear when he is out of games too. There's very few Heat detractors but a shit ton of LeBron detractors.

giri

Kobe couldn't finish in the top three mvp voting during 06 in a season where he dropped 81 points and had like twenty 40pt games, all while dragging smush and kwame to the playoffs. If what Love is doing now is supposed to be notable, then god help us.

Ahuh.

He's top 3 in scoring
2nd in rebounds.

Was the last person to do that shaq or someone?

He's not the MVP, but he's putting up MVP type numbers. YOu want to be the MVP your team has to be a top 4 team.

Still, if rubio were there...

Bullshit.

You could have Bynum or Gasol out and Kobe still in and the detractors would magically re-appear. How do I know? It happened here before.

It's all about Kobe.

He brings them out.

Whats there to say, even laker fans werek joking on Bynums in-ability to be a piece you build around tonight. y'all did my job for me.

exarkun

Rockets teeing off on a team that the Mavs couldn't beat.

Chase with like 3 dunks

btw: giri, when we pimp on the suns like we should can you give me your OP in irc?

giri

Rockets teeing off on a team that the Mavs couldn't beat.

Chase with like 3 dunks

btw: giri, when we pimp on the suns like we should can you give me your OP in irc?

i'll let you make up a humiliating but probably true quote about LS and i'll put it in the topic?

Also, if you lose, realize, your franchise is terrible and life goals will go unfulfilled.

exarkun

OJ Mayo is JR Smith WEST.

He can heat up and shoot the lights out

OR...

JR has gotten smarter though. You're thinking of JR from Denver.

JR after China and on the Knicks passes the ball and leads a second unit that is dependent on him.

also, lol at the blazers. Are they tanking? Or are they not. They do stuff at critical times that makes me think they are tanking, buuttt maybe not.

thekad

Banned
Everyone knows the Lakers aren't a contender. No need to repeat ourselves.

also, lol at the blazers. Are they tanking? Or are they not. They do stuff at critical times that makes me think they are tanking, buuttt maybe not.

That's the trick. Bobcats are amateur hour.

Emwitus

Interviewer: "Clippers were more aggressive last time, but it seems like you guys were more aggressive this time"

OJ Mayo: "They have a lot of flops, so we might as well go out there and play aggressive"

Stay classy clippers.

I'm SO offended by this statement.

You only hate us cause we finally got you in the playoffs (with the butt tap heard round the world) after going 0-2 in the modern era.

Hey, at least we didn't shoulder shot Nash and draw your bench onto the court, leading to key suspensions that swung the series.

Well, we sorta did by proxy...<3 Horry

Bishman

Spurs tanking these games left and right may screw the Mavs out of a playoff spot. We gotta go at least 7-2 starting tomorrow.

SamuraiX-

Could somebody explain to me why Pop tanked the game tonight when the Spurs have opponents like the Lakers (3 meetings) and Grizz coming up?

Can't believe he doesn't understand what a ridiculously opportunistic position he's in to nab the 1st seed in the West.

Resting the Big 3 tonight wasn't a smart move and will cost them. Mark it down.

Top Bottom