• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Same names over and over again...

If we did a list for the perennial worsts team in the league, I'm pretty sure the same name would show up quite often :O

I was the one trying to be funny by playing on this:

: (

I knew what you meant man.

Resident-Evil-6-Goes-Rocky-III..png

bionic77

I don't post here much anymore but I don't feel like working and am adding my two cents on which non-contender has a better shot of winning it all.

Both the Lakers and Spurs are both very unlikely to win it all this year. For them to win it would take all the right matchups, no injuries, and for everyone to catch fire at exactly the right time.

That said I think the Spurs have a more realistic chance of winning it all assuming they can stay healthy. They could definitely beat OKC or Miami if things go their way, I don't think I can say the same for the Lakers who don't match up well against either.

That said, :lol @ the performance of the Spurs last night. Just when I was starting to believe...

This is like LMA's first injury of his career other than heart stuff and it's not even that major. Trying to fit it into the Blazers' narrative seems odd.

I don't think its a coincidence when players are routinelu injured for the same frachises over and over, wghile other teams manage to prevent injuries from even happening (suns).

On iphone btw

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Seriously how many people thought Dallas had a legitimate chance to win it all last year?
I bet noone here did.
They were one of the best teams all year. In comparison to the Lakers... its hardly a comparison.

The Lakers beat the Spurs in one of the oddest games of the year and now "they can beat the Spurs"? The Nuggets and the Kings have also beaten us at home. Do you guys think they can beat us in a series?

There is only one matchup that matters in a series between the Lakers and the Spurs

Mike Brown v. Gregg Popovich

Seriously how many people thought Dallas had a legitimate chance to win it all last year?
I bet noone here did.

plenty of us did

(cept Brandy ofc)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Lakers beat the Spurs in one of the oddest games of the year and now "they can beat the Spurs"? The Nuggets and the Kings have also beaten us at home. Do you guys also think they can beat us in a series?

There is only one matchup that matters in a series between the Lakers and the Spurs

Mike Brown v. Gregg Popovich

lol hyperbole much?

I think TD taking Pau's soul would be the matchup that matters

Top Bottom