• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

xnipx

The best basketball play is usually your best player shooting when u need him too. Teams should have to triple team Bron in crunch time every game but they don't because they know he will try and pass anyway.

The best basketball play is usually your best player shooting when u need him too. Teams should have to triple team Bron in crunch time every game but they don't because they know he will try and pass anyway.

Naw, Melo should have passed on both of those 3 pointers (regulation and OT) on Sunday.

It was the right basketball play.

LeBronDistribution.gif

Like we all forgot about this!

giri

4-1 is a pretty easy series win. I know many games were close but still 4-1, 4 straight wins.

1: 82-103
2: 85-75
3: 85-96 (IIRC, much closer till about 2 minutes to go)
4: 93-101 OT
5: 83-80

The only real blow out victory was the bulls first win. After that every game was super close the entire way.

Saying it was a easy win, 4-1, is some revisionist history.

Cloudy

Banned
You folks need to lay of LeBron. Seriously. He's doing all he can. Realize that he has king douche on his team. It's amazing that Bron is having the season he is with having to play next to the douchebag of douchebags.

They had THREE guys score over 4 points tonight in an OT game. Anyone blaming any of the big 3 for this loss is ridiculous lol

Seriously though, I can't believe some of you thought Wade's end-of-regulation shot was a bad look.

I was so pissed he got such a good one.

He usually makes shots like that but he was gassed and Asik at least provided some sort of contest.

linsivvi

I can't believe I'm watching digital basketball lol

Well the Mavericks/Warriors game is kinda boring, so I switched over to the stream. Smokey does have nice streaming equipment.

I think somebody at NBA.com just made it. I forgot where I found it. Don't think you can bring it up. The just took the data and made that chart.

Basketball reference has all that data. If one were inclined to write a program to parse that data, you could generate charts like this automatically for all players.

Doomsayer

At the Glass house in Pomona, waiting for Refused to play....Someone sum up Bulls/Heat in one sentence.

Moris you mother fucker!!

I wanted to go to that show so bad, but I lost my job and forgot about getting tickets. Tell me how that shit goes, and record "Refused are fucking dead" when they end their set with it.

Top Bottom