• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

You were up 2-1 in our last series too until you proceeded to lose 3 games in a row and rage quit in game 6 and 7.

You were saved by the 3 ball and 2k gave you some nice homecourt 2k runs

except that if I'm up 2-1 and I lose 3 games in a row there can't be game 7

I got you that shook don't I
and now that I found out that Ronny Turiaf is absolutely worthless, I won't play him anymore and get minus production out of him!

I will ragequit no more. I get my zen on

Smokey

except that if I'm up 2-1 and I lose 3 games in a row there can't be game 7

I got you that shook don't I
and now that I found out that Ronny Turiaf is absolutely worthless, I won't play him anymore and get minus production out of him!

I will ragequit no more. I get my zen on

i don't remember what it was exactly but i was down just like i am now and you lost x amount of games in a row and rage quit in a game 6 and 7

not worried about you yet you've repeatedly shown in your 2k career you can't finish da deal!

aznpxdd

i don't remember what it was exactly but i was down just like i am now and you lost x amount of games in a row and rage quit in a game 6 and 7

not worried about you yet you've repeatedly shown in your 2k career you can't finish da deal!

Did Pheenix ever get past 1st round? Or is he still the T-Mac of 2k-age?

SamuraiX-

how funny would it be if the warriors landed anthony davis but were still paying david lee

preeeeeetty funny

I'm not sure that's even statistically possible.

But then again, I'm a Kings fan and have watched us get bumfucked every year for the past half a decade in the lottery so wtf do I know.

Smokey

Did Pheenix ever get past 1st round? Or is he still the T-Mac of 2k-age?

mcgrady_300_051218.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
everybody who watched the stream saw how i play

you're just ashamed that you are down 3-0 with the lakers against me with the rockets. it's ok i get it i get it /drizzy

you just make series up when it suits you. how about the other 5 "series" that i beat you down in? You know, when your "lost" your disk for a month?

You play the "Mash X" defense like its amateur night at the Marvel Vs Capcom 2 machine.

Smokey

you just make series up when it suits you. how about the other 5 "series" that i beat you down in? You know, when your "lost" your disk for a month?

You play the "Mash X" defense like its amateur night at the Marvel Vs Capcom 2 machine.

And then when I got the disc back you got smashed? X-defense lol Pheeniks didnt have a problem winning. Are you saying pheeniks is better than you

oh i saw all right.
cheese is all i saw.
and it smelled real bad

you sure that wasn't your 18 yr olds cooch?

CB3

And then when I got the disc back you got smashed? X-defense lol Pheeniks didnt have a problem winning. Are you saying pheeniks is better than you

Pheeknicks aint bad these days. His team may be part of that but it is what it is.

And you shouldnt type Disk and Smash in the same sentence. We all remember ive caused you to do that before.

Smokey

Pheeknicks aint bad these days. His team may be part of that but it is what it is.

And you shouldnt type Disk and Smash in the same sentence. We all remember ive caused you to do that before.

stay focused, we're talking about NBA2k here don't try and change da subject

pheeniks has as much of a 2k team as you do. you have kobe, pau, and bynum and can still barely beat me when im having a off day. no excuse to being down 3-0 against the houston rockets with that team in 2k son

CB3

Hey guys, i beat smokey so bad in madden once he threw his disk against the wall and broke it.

CB3

y u bring up fball in a bball thread

ducking the convo, but that's ok!

its not even a conversation! Ive beat you down since i bought 2k12. You "lost" your disk for a month, came back with your Mash X defense and beat me a few times. If we're going off overall record id still be way ahead.

giri

its not even a conversation! Ive beat you down since i bought 2k12. You "lost" your disk for a month, came back with your Mash X defense and beat me a few times. If we're going off overall record id still be way ahead.

So he went away, got better at the game, and now beats you.

How's that a bad thing?

Smokey

but you're still down 3-0 with the los angels lakers against that power team da houston rockets

it's like you can't figure out how ashamed you should be

How's that a bad thing?

this is cb trying to spin his way into making him look better..the game was out of my house for a while, and when i got it back he loses the first time we play with kobe, pau, and bynum

CB3

How's that a bad thing?

because he did it behind the lie that he lost his disk. and played the game like a random instead of a vested sim player.

Which is fine. him sinking that low to beat me is vindication enough. Not being low enough to beat phee is even better.

Kellen

Reporter asked rose after the game:

"Where you surprised after Sunday? Granted you got some that rust off, You've been out a few days. Did you see this coming at all?"

Rose responded:

"No, If I knew I was going to play that way I wouldn't even of played."

I hope that Rose can get healthier and actually play at a somewhat normal level.

Reporter asked rose after the game:

"Where you surprised after Sunday? Granted you got some that rust off, You've been out a few days. Did you see this coming at all?"

Rose responded:

"No, If I knew I was going to play that I wouldn't even of played."

I hope that Rose can get healthier and actually play at a somewhat normal level.

He's got the Pistons and Wizards to get back into game flow!!!

Emwitus

“Bynum is not quite mature, but everyone should relax and watch him grow up,” Jackson said via email. “This year has been a big step for him offensively…nice to see…and when he takes up the mantle as defensive captain the Lakers can get back in the hunt

LOL phil jackson with a back handed jab at bynum.

Top Bottom