• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Finally saw Super 8

Immense disappointment in such a unique way. Like Cloverfield, but done worse... somehow.

Magilla

Banned
"How can you call a foul like that on White Bill Russell?!"

61D2f.jpg

I am gonna LOL forever at Smokey complaining about rosters

Is the guy who's had Yao for like 4 years really bitching?

Freaking homers. So unprofessional.

There's a lot of bitchy homers but Tommy Heinsohn is the worst by far. Apparently even New Englanders know it but it's the charm of watching a home Celtics broadcast I guess

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Got you. Your phrasing made it sound like you didn't like Cloverfield.

I just thought Super 8 was kind of mediocre. I was offended that it made Coach Taylor seem like a jerk.

I was offended when the monster was so blatantly meh. The movie had no direction. It went from crappy mystery to poor horror to pre-teen love to straight cheese in a span of 45 minutes. I don't even know what I'd call it.

Kwhit10

There's a lot of bitchy homers but Tommy Heinsohn is the worst by far. Apparently even New Englanders know it but it's the charm of watching a home Celtics broadcast I guess

Yea Tommy is definitely over the top, it's been going on for so long when you hear it it's like "Oh Tommy" (ohyou.jpg) We know it's coming every game.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Chris Paul should not be allowed on the US national team. Go trade him to France or somewhere else where they can appreciate his flopping talents. A disgrace to our country.

I love this first take host

god. damn.

LMAO I just saw this question in the heat's beat writer mailbag

Q: Seeing that Chris Bosh is more small forward than power forward and LeBron James makes the team better when he's at the four, do you think Erik Spoelstra should try and use Bosh at the three in some stretches? -- Dre, California.

Gabyskra

Banned
Wow dude. No need to be an ass about it. CP3's flopping shit is so tiresome that's all.

I didn't realize you weren't being an ass yourself?
I'm fine btw.

I just stumbled upon a picture of a girl whose body is painted with an imitation of a Dajuan Blair jersey. Weird. That is SFW tho:

tumblr_m2em9dyvrc1rth729o1_500.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dwight Howard has gone to Los Angeles with a member of the Orlando Magic's medical staff to get a second opinion on his aching back and will not play when the team hosts the Atlanta Hawks tonight at Amway Center, team spokesman Joel Glass said. Howard and coach Stan Van Gundy insisted as recently as Thursday afternoon that Howard has no structural issue with his back, such as a bulging disk. Van Gundy said that Howard even had received an MRI.

Shut it down. Lets go home.

At least Dwight has the dignity to quit before the postseason even starts unlike how Lebron did it. Surprised his doctor isn't in Brooklyn though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wow dude. No need to be an ass about it. CP3's flopping shit is so tiresome that's all.

You just insulted a whole country and expected that nobody from that country was going to call you out. If anyone was being an ass, it's you.

Top Bottom