• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

I have not followed the kid too much.. How does he look?

He's the most aggressive player ever.

Which generally leads to him taking the worst shots possible on offense and never passing ever.

So he is sort of like Kobe in that way, but he's way less athletic and skilled. He needs to learn how to be a more complementary player. Shot Team USA out of the game in the Nike Hoops Summit...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He's the most aggressive player ever.

Which generally leads to him taking the worst shots possible on offense and never passing ever.

So he is sort of like Kobe in that way, but he's way less athletic and skilled. He needs to learn how to be a more complementary player. Shot Team USA out of the game in the Nike Hoops Summit...

And he is projected for the number 1 as of today...

Compared to Kobe when he took Eddie Jones' spot how is he?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
2013's class doesn't look that great yet...

What is it about coaching the Cats that turns coaches into complete fools?

LB looked horrible there..

Paul too..
LB was fine until he got full personnel control.

Silas was cool until he was instructed to tank. He did fine last year considering the situation. He's taken the brunt of the tanking toll though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
LB was fine until he got full personnel control.

Silas was cool until he was instructed to tank. He did fine last year considering the situation. He's taken the brunt of the tanking toll though.

I saw LB trying to destroy as many PGs as he could and Silas just seems a bit out of sorts..

The M.O.B

Let's talk about that horrible Rose flop trying to draw a offensive foul, wish we could get a .gif of him already falling halfway down before anybody even touches him. The no call on Korver after that and then the Noah bucket on the other side ruined any delusions of Detroit denying the tank.

giri

You need better offensive players..

It's true.

Thats what was so good about the celtics teams. Brilliant Team D, but 3 legitimate big time offensive players also.

The bulls might even be better defensively than those C's teams. But so much worse on O. Particularly while dengs wrist is F'd and he can't shoot properly.

I saw LB trying to destroy as many PGs as he could and Silas just seems a bit out of sorts..

In silas defense, he had less to work with than LB did.

Not that i especially rate Silas.

Let's talk about that horrible Rose flop trying to draw a offensive foul, wish we could get a .gif of him already falling halfway down before anybody even touches him. The no call on Korver after that and then the Noah bucket on the other side ruined any delusions of Detroit denying the tank.

I agree with this. Any man with Wade as an avatar is going to have an eye for good flopping.

giri

I condem a lot of players for doing it. And it's really really bullshit. Rose doesn't do it much. But in truth, there's not much to lose for guys flopping. Not until the league decides to actually start fining and fouling people for it.

Trey

I said it before, but the Hornets are much better than their record indicates.

Kind of an empty compliment. I'm sure they'll use that as their tagline next season for their local ads.

I condem a lot of players for doing it. And it's really really bullshit. Rose doesn't do it much. But in truth, there's not much to lose for guys flopping. Not until the league decides to actually start fining and fouling people for it.

While I agree, it would be next to impossible to police that.

Top Bottom