• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Look at it this way.... They can get beat by the Kings and watch their Kings lose at the same time.

They become LA's bitch in hockey and then inherit LA's bitch in basketball.

tumblr_m2k9d2yUqg1qh7ut9o1_500.gif

rage1973

Any other Lakers fan actually happy that Sterns blocked the trade?
Pau + Sessions is better than Paul in my opinion.
Imagine Murphy getting major minutes in the playoffs.

I don't think that was the point. CP3 is only going to get better; Pau is on his decline. In a few years (2-4 yrs), who is going to be your superstar? Not Sessions, not Pau.

SUPREME1

Banned

Depends on whether or not it would have resulted in Dwight coming over as well.

Guess we'll never know.

rage1973

Guess we'll never know.

I am predicting that Howard will be in decline.
All those years of playing full schedule is going to start affecting him.
Dwight without the elite athleticism is going to be a borderline all-star.

Guess we'll never know.

But Bynum is best Center now!! Haven't you heard?!

He has had bad knees for a while now.
And a skilled big man lasts longer than a point guard that depend on quickness to get to the hoop.

True about bad knees, although I haven't heard anything about it slowing him down and he's been playing well. Unless his knees give out in the near future, I'd say that CP3 is still a better deal in the LONG RUN.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
you're not winning again are you? whos in this league? Gotta be the advanced metrics peeps like giri and mamba, right?

How can you guys lose to Kad?

I got knocked into a hole early because 24 hour shifts just wouldn't let me near a computer. I ain't even mad.

Pau will play at a high level for a couple more years so long as he stays motivated. In fact he has a lot more to add to his game. He should focus on that outside shot of his more...I think he can knock down the long ball a bit. It'll give Bynum more space to operate inside and give Sessions more PNR opportunities.

exarkun

Well, our house is under contract. Soon I will be living at a greater distance from diehard. We're mutually happy about that.

so you two are no longer sharing the compound? That'll be nice, Jazz games will probably be better without all the family drama.

lol at deng's birthday comment

Gabyskra

Banned
I'm officially bored as shit. Played online with the old school Hawks for the first time in 2K. Played against the Chris Webber Kings.

Fsb3U.jpg

Yeah I'm bored.

Jeff-DSA

so you two are no longer sharing the compound? That'll be nice, Jazz games will probably be better without all the family drama.

lol at deng's birthday comment

If by compound you mean same city, then yeah, we'll be in separate compounds most likely. We put in an offer on a home a couple of cities north, and we just got countered. My wife and I are trying to decide if it's fair or not.

I really want this one though, because the home arcade would be much bigger.

Stupid, Jazz. That Hornets loss and the Memphis loss probably kicked us into the lottery. There's no excuse to lose to the Hornets and that late game cold streak in Memphis was ridiculous. Maybe they were tired, but it was still super disappointing.

Canuck76

Banned
I don't think that was the point. CP3 is only going to get better; Pau is on his decline. In a few years (2-4 yrs), who is going to be your superstar? Not Sessions, not Pau.

No CP3 is in his relative prime right now. I think you'd rather have a younger pg like sesh that can roll with Bynum for the future and have Pau right now for one or two more chances at a chip.

Jeff-DSA

I don't think CP3's knees will hold up with all the helicopter flopping he does. That plant and twist he's doing has to be murder on his knees.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why would the players even care if they win or lose? There are going to be only a handful of those guys at most on the team still when they are actually relevant again. The guys on the court should be looking to play well and win games, what incentive do they have to do otherwise? This tank culture stuff is so confusing.

Lol. I really don't think this joke will ever get old.

I just got 50 with Elgin Baylor in a W over Karl Malone, consecutive games. Didn't even want to hog it, West got 19 and my scrub center 8/9/3/3. Bleh. Back to work.

What's the joke?

No CP3 is in his relative prime right now. I think you'd rather have a younger pg like sesh that can roll with Bynum for the future and have Pau right now for one or two more chances at a chip.

You're right. He is in his prime, but prime CP3 > prime Sessions. Although if he gets injured again (lol knees), Lakers dodges a huge bullet. Right now, Lakers are looking smarter by the day, although they got the hate early.

I really hope Deng doesn't play tonight. Guy needs rest.

In the Chicago Tribune today, Thibs reminded us that Deng missed 9 games from injury and has gotten plenty of rest.

:]

(also says that they have talked about giving Deng rest and that maybe Deng should practice and not play in games)

Expect the same ballpark of minutes, possibly 5 minutes less per game.

Top Bottom