• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Felton you fucking idiot. Literally cost Portland the game with two terrible turnovers.

Jason Quick said:
Perhaps it is fitting that a loss that probably locks the Blazers lottery fate is sealed by horrible play from Felton. #seasonkiller

Duki

Banned
god best gaf, i am terrible at math

some fucker is asking me to count infinities and play with them and i just dont understand

fuck yo infinite sheep

charsace

Chad Ford said some GM's see Davis possibly as a 3, with most as a 4 not a 5.

LOL @ the fools trying to play him as a small forward.

They are looking at him like they did KG. KG palyed the 3 at first too. On offense he could play on the perimeter. He only recently started playing in the post.

The Knicks haven't made a bad move in a while so I don't know what you're talking about. You talk like we're the suns who were on the cusp of contending, but were so cheap that they traded away picks that could have helped them out in the long run.

L
O
L

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Was he? he still made lots of dumb ass plays. he just had a non-broken amare to finish for him.

I told Knicks fans that they could expect 17-8 from Felton if Pringles was content with watching some of the most idiotic point guard play the league could offer.

pilonv1

Jrcjm.png

dat tank

I can't believe the Nets traded their lottery pick for a 2-month rental of Gerald Wallace.

If they land the #1 pick they keep it. Does Deron stay to team up with Lopez + Davis? Blowing Dallas' and Portland's plans in the process?

Another funny scenario would be Cleveland landing Davis and thus Irving + Davis combo. Moreso should the Heat fail to win it all this season.

Those are Davis' 2 best options, really.

(what if Wolves pull a rabbit out of the hat. Davis, Pek, Williams, Love. lolz)

Branduil

If they land the #1 pick they keep it. Does Deron stay to team up with Lopez + Davis? Blowing Dallas' and Portland's plans in the process?

Another funny scenario would be Cleveland landing Davis and thus Irving + Davis combo. Moreso should the Heat fail to win it all this season.

The thing is the Nets made it much harder to get the #1 pick by making that trade. They're on a win streak and right now their odds of getting the #1 pick are 6%. It'll be 4% or lower if they climb any higher.

pilonv1

Washington with Wall & Nene isn't too bad. Especially if it brings Coach Cal with it.

(what if Wolves pull a rabbit out of the hat. Davis, Pek, Williams, Love. lolz)

Wolves pick goes to the Hornets via Clippers, not sure what deal, something from 2005 it seems.

New Orleans Hornets: Receives Minnesota’s 2012 first-round pick (originally to the L.A. Clippers via Sam Cassell trade on 8/15/05) via the Chris Paul trade on 12/14/11.

Traded Marko Jaric, Lionel Chambers to Timberwolves for Sam Cassell, 2006 first round pick (protected top 10 through 2011, unprotected in 2012) (?-?) on 2005-08-12

lol

Oh duh, I totally forgot about that. So now if that is the pick, the Clippers would have traded back to back #1s away. lol.

Irving-Gordon-Griffin-Davis with DeAndre on the trading block for a SF like Iggy.

Now that would have been an interesting core with 10 year potential.

Brandi - yeah, I know that. But it can happen (Webber, Rose).

DY_nasty

Cruising through youtube trying to find something that rivals the Desagna Diop mixtape when I stumbled across Kemba Walker's NBA mix

Soon discovered that 75% of the footage came from the Warriors game

i lol'd

thekad

Banned
Rockets will miss the playoffs and win the lottery.

Lowry
Martin
trade Dragic + Knicks pick for Iggy/Granger/GWall/Batum
Scola
Davis

Bobcats will draft Harrison 8th Man Barnes.

pilonv1

Cruising through youtube trying to find something that rivals the Desagna Diop mixtape when I stumbled across Kemba Walker's NBA mix

Soon discovered that 75% of the footage came from the Warriors game

i lol'd

The one they lost in January?

All I remember from the Cats games is Gerald styling on Monta's "defense" both times.

If the Bobcats miss out on Davis and MKG - I'm goin rogue.

What is it that you love about MKG?

I really like Terrence Jones. Davis was obviously the best player on Kentucky during the tournament but I'd love to see Jones' +/- numbers. Dude was a ball hawk constantly stripping players and getting out on the break. His unselfishness this season hurt his offensive development but I think he'll be a nice player.

Part of me is just slightllyyyy saddened to not have the potential to see McGee/Davis in action together. That sort of length would be real interesting to watch in tandem...but McGee will never figure it out so whatever.

Edit: Just heard Larry Brown say that Davis is worth an automatic 50 wins for any NBA team.

insane...

from lin's random facebook Q&A

“Bobby Shumaker u turn it over to much how u gonna fix that”

jeremy lin: well i can tell u i will definitely have 0 turnovers for the next 6 weeks. so i guess thats an improvement right?

DY_nasty

What is it that you love about MKG?

I really like Terrence Jones. Davis was obviously the best player on Kentucky during the tournament but I'd love to see Jones' +/- numbers. Dude was a ball hawk constantly stripping players and getting out on the break. His unselfishness this season hurt his offensive development but I think he'll be a nice player.

Part of me is just slightllyyyy saddened to not have the potential to see McGee/Davis in action together. That sort of length would be real interesting to watch in tandem...but McGee will never figure it out so whatever.

Edit: Just heard Larry Brown say that Davis is worth an automatic 50 wins for any NBA team.

insane...
MKG is the best wing available. That simple to me really...

Larry Brown spends every night alone in a dark room with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a loaded pistol in the other.

Terrence Jones reminds me of Beasley - with less range and confidence. I haven't forgotten how Robinson shit all over him though.

Like I said, it's a physical game and sometimes guys get testy with elbows thrown, forearms, but no one throws any punches out there. Most of the NBA guys, without a doubt, it's all WWE to us. We're fake tough guys. No one throws any real punches. It's unfortunate Stan feels that way. I know he has to protect his guy, but that's just not the case.

... D:

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
MKG is the best wing available. That simple to me really...

Larry Brown spends every night alone in a dark room with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a loaded pistol in the other.

Terrence Jones reminds me of Beasley - with less range and confidence. I haven't forgotten how Robinson shit all over him though.

Beasley was a pure four in college...

DY_nasty

Beasley was a pure four in college...

Pure?

He may have taken advantage of his size more, but he still flaunted his mobility when he felt like it. Jones is just a worse version of Beasley. Less crazy though (arguably).

Top Bottom