• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

giri

Yeah, it's gotta be the Suns. Something about them makes them non-threatening and likeable. Innocent even.

If the Suns were a dude, he'd be friend-zoned by every chick.

Thats what you think, while steve nash is silently banging your woman. In the but.

I think part of it is because they don't let people get to carried away with their own personal image, over the team. Nash and Hill are the co-captains, and they're pretty good at keeping people in check and portraying the right image.

Just because you're married, that doesn't give you the right to make fun of everyone else who is forever alone in here.

... forever alone. :(

:|

uh, broussard's article:

"Blazers president Larry Miller could not be immediately reached for comment and Kupchak did not immediately respond to messages left by ESPN.com. One source said Thursday that Portland has not yet contacted the Lakers for formal permission to speak with Kupchak."

So broussards article was nothing but wild speculation and fantasies?

Well, I never.

A case can be made Coach K is already the best dresser of all coaches.

ept_sports_nba_experts-514607906-1272904196.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Just keeping up the tradition of Lakers' players dressing nicer than everyone else in the NBA. This is why ex-Lakers buy shitty Baseball teams and the team automatically get better.

How do you even muster up such fantastic train of thought?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Just keeping up the tradition of Lakers' players dressing nicer than everyone else in the NBA. This is why ex-Lakers buy shitty Baseball teams and the team automatically get better.
This guy never played for the Lakers.
69093428.jpg

If you're not sure who this is, he's the guy who bought the Dodgers.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know, Derrick Rose, washed up NBA payer. This guy needs to retire. He comes into one game at a time and comes out with another injury. He is made of glass.
This sets a very dangerous precedent for his career. I saw Rose making some good point guard moves the last time he played (he actually pulled up on a drive and passed to the big man rotating underneath the basket!), but he doesn't have a good enough shot to makeup for any lack of speed.

giri

This sets a very dangerous precedent for his career. I saw Rose making some good point guard moves the last time he played (he actually pulled up on a drive and passed to the big man rotating underneath the basket!), but he doesn't have a good enough shot to makeup for any lack of speed.

Rose will be fine, but he's not going to be a factor this year.

His injuries are all from excessive wear and tear.

But of course, apparently, thats his fault, and not thibs.

it's all thibs fault

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Rose will be fine, but he's not going to be a factor this year.

His injuries are all from excessive wear and tear.

But of course, apparently, thats his fault, and not thibs.

it's all thibs fault
Deng's issues are Thibs' fault. Rose's issues come form his style of play, which is encouraged by Thibs' terrible offensive plan. Sadly, I saw him become more of a point guard in the last game. I hope he develops that mindset more.

Amare's clothes varying from clean to abortion.

Still making him one of the better dressers in the league. He needs to give his boy Melo some tips, but I fear Melo has spent too much time with Wade.

The 3 horsemen of the fashion apocalypse.

wade-carmelo-jordan.jpg

Melo with his easter shirt, his father's tie and his grandfather's blazer. Shameful. He looks like some dweb on his way to interview at the local burger king.

masud

Banned

What the fuck was Hubie talking about? Anyone?

Amare's clothes varying from clean to abortion.

Still making him one of the better dressers in the league. He needs to give his boy Melo some tips, but I fear Melo has spent too much time with Wade.

The 3 horsemen of the fashion apocalypse.

wade-carmelo-jordan.jpg

Melo with his easter shirt, his father's tie and his grandfather's blazer. Shameful.

No. Melo and Wade wear some wacky colors, patterns, and accessories but their clothes actually fit. Jordan is on another tier.

giri

Deng's issues are Thibs' fault. Rose's issues come form his style of play, which is encouraged by Thibs' terrible offensive plan. Sadly, I saw him become more of a point guard in the last game. I hope he develops that mindset more.

I've said it for a while, and so has DY. If Rose's team mates would hit shots, not fumble, or just finish, he'd be averaging over 10Ast a game.

Thibs horrible O while rose plays doesn't help this of course.

But most of his injuries are from wear and tear.

Those back spasms he has most certainly are.

And with CJ there to back him up, there's no legitimate excuse for him to play the minutes he was. He can easily get through a season and only play 30 - 34mpg.

Top Bottom