• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Wow.

What coach would want to walk into that?

Give me six figures and I'll verbally put my dick in Howard's cereal.

Plus if Howard doesn't mesh with the new coach he'll get labeled a coach killer, he'll at least pretend to like the new coach just to prove that Van Gundy was the problem and not him. The coach may be blamed for Howard leaving but that's more on the FO.

In other words I already submitted my resume.

So Ray's allegedly not happy with the sixth man role and is hinting that he's not coming back to the Celtics next year.

From this episode, trashing David West for going to the Pacers and wanting to get paid for the Olympics; I'd hope people stop holding Ray Allen up as some symbol of humbleness.

What the fuck was Hubie talking about? Anyone?

No. Melo and Wade wear some wacky colors, patterns, and accessories but their clothes actually fit. Jordan is on another tier.

Wade is a nice tie away from a good look, but I wouldn't salvage a single piece of Melo's clothes from that pic.

But you're right that no one is messing with MJ's "Steve Jobs ushering a movie" look. But MJ was also a better dresser when he was playing. Dark times may be ahead for both of the youngin's.

SUPREME1

Banned
Wade is a nice tie away from a good look

Thing is, he's always just one or two pieces away from looking sharp.

Some of his other looks:

dwyane-wade-fashion.jpg

dwyane-and-gabrielle-union-premiere.jpg

miami-heat-basketball-player-dwyane-wade-attends-a-fashion-show-of-the-yves-saint-laurent-collection-as-part-of-spring-summer-2012-mens-fashion-season-presented-in-paris-on-friday-june.jpg

tumblr_lx4ndxDiD41qbxgvso1_400.png

Dwayne-Wade-Thriller-Jacket-BET-2008.jpg

giri

Give me six figures and I'll verbally put my dick in Howard's cereal.

Plus if Howard doesn't mesh with the new coach he'll get labeled a coach killer, he'll at least pretend to like the new coach just to prove that Van Gundy was the problem and not him. The coach may be blamed for Howard leaving but that's more on the FO.

In other words I already submitted my resume.

Yeah, it's a no-lose situation.

That team is messed up though.

But SVG is going to get into a broadcasting job next year.

masud

Banned
No. That's too much Gundy.

Knicks clinch a playoff spot tonight if the Bucks lose in Indy. Tank/rest for Chicago? I say yes, the Knicks will have to win out the season for a chance at 6th and I don't see that happening.

Im in Dallas tonight, so I need to find a good sports bar and grill to watch the Heat game. I am near the cowboys stadium so I was thinking of going around there. Should be fun.

SUPREME1

Banned
Orlando had a chance to snatch up a just-barely-now-entering-a-phase-where-he-is-completely-dominating-but-nowehere-near-his-peak Andrew Bynum...

...for a guy who is, at best, gone after next season (pfft, it ain't taking that long for him to be wearing another jersey) and probably needs surgery on his spine in the off-season.

Smh.

Edit:

So, once Dwight leaves Orlando... would it be fair to say they let 3 dominant bigs slip away?

giri

Orlando had a chance to snatch up a just-barely-now-entering-a-phase-where-he-is-completely-dominating-but-nowehere-near-his-peak-Bynum...

...for a guy who is, at best, gone after next season (pfft, it ain't taking that long for him to be wearing another jersey) and probably needs surgery on his spine in the off-season.

Smh.

Edit:

So, once Dwight leaves Orlando... would it be fair to say they let 3 dominant bigs slip away?

Shaq, Dwight,.. i wouldn't have called lewis or bass dominant.

I've said it for a while, and so has DY. If Rose's team mates would hit shots, not fumble, or just finish, he'd be averaging over 10Ast a game.

Thibs horrible O while rose plays doesn't help this of course.

But most of his injuries are from wear and tear.

Those back spasms he has most certainly are.

And with CJ there to back him up, there's no legitimate excuse for him to play the minutes he was. He can easily get through a season and only play 30 - 34mpg.
Teammates affecting players assist totals is bullshit.

I read an article about it somewhere but it doesn't have much of an effect, if at all.

h3ro

I usually can't stand black alt jerseys, but I don't mind the Bulls' set. Glad they eventually got rid of the Jeffrey-era red pinstripes.
CgaQh.jpg

Srsly

Banned
How badly does Rose need to see Phoenix's medical staff? All of his injuries seem like they're related; imbalances and shit. Rose could be out of the league in a couple of years if he doesn't get his injuries sorted out since he relies on his athleticism so much to be an overrated shoot first "PG".

SoulPlaya

more money than God
How badly does Rose need to see Phoenix's medical staff? All of his injuries seem like they're related; imbalances and shit. Rose could be out of the league in a couple of years if he doesn't get his injuries sorted out since he relies on his athleticism so much to be an overrated shoot first "PG".
Who the fuck is Rose?

Regardless of whether or not Rose's assist totals are deflated or not (and his teammates are pretty good offensively so I don't really see that, but whatever), he freezes out his teammates too much and makes too many bad decisions for a point guard.

Top Bottom