• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Why isn't anyone mentioning Reggie Evans? he's nothing but a goon. he can go out there and give a hard foul if they need it.

Finally! lol, good at loose ball fouls.

I guess the stuff about Shaq on TNT is accurate. Charles is making legit points and Shaq sounds like a fool.

Has Shaq forgotten his days on the Lakers? And does he not realize the lack of skill Blake has? Those breakaway, lob passes aren't available in crunch time.

Alrix

LAC is @ ATL and @ NYK. But NYK might tank that one with the way Philly is falling.

LAL are @ SAS, OKC, @ Sac.

the 3 ain't over, yet. Only 1 game back but LAL has the tiebreaker.

Charles going off on Blake Griffin.

Not sure if Knicks are gonna be tanking at all, depends on Orlando. if Knicks go 4-0 and Magic go 1-3 (or NYK 3-1 and ORL 0-4, but assuming magic will beat bobcats), Knicks get 6th seed and avoid Chicago/Miami in the first round. if it's there for the taking, they might play for it. Plus amar'e needs to play and shake off the rust for the playoffs.

I guess the stuff about Shaq on TNT is accurate. Charles is making legit points and Shaq sounds like a fool.

Has Shaq forgotten his days on the Lakers? And does he not realize the lack of skill Blake has? Those breakaway, lob passes aren't available in crunch time.
He's actually been better over the past few weeks. Charles has actually come off as a bit overbearing over the past week or two

Knicks won't tank. They want every win they can get if it means they could plausibly avoid MIA and CHI. Also, why would they want to lose the momentum they've generated over the last 20 games by losing for shits and giggles now? They need to play hard, and they need to get STAT incorporated in the offense too.

By tank, I mean if the final game is meaningless to the Knicks, the Knicks won't play Melo and guys full minutes. Would be stupid to do so.

But you're right, if Orlando loses some here, it might matter. Didn't realize they fell so far.

Dallas and Denver fighting between 6 and 7. Does Dallas want 6 if OKC is the 2 seed? They match up better versus OKC and LAL, no?

Den: @ Phx, Orl, @OKC, @ Min. They could win 3 of those.

Dallas: GSW, @ Chi, @ Atl Definitely 1 win. Chicago needs to win that game for the 1 seed and Atl might need to also for HCA vs Boston. Who knows.

Crazy final week. Best case scenario for LAL would be beating SAS, losing OKC, Clips losing any of their 3, OKC winning out with Spurs losing the 1. And probably denver 6 seed.

Also, lol @ mamba, defending his boy to the death.

Wait, what? Who am I defending?

Barrage

Hornets have a new owner bounce.

That team can be good with the ability to stay healthy, and maybe one or two more legit starters.

They should be ok-legitty soon, if their draft picks turn out. And that's with paying $20 Million to Okafor and Ariza's overpaid asses.

Jonm1010

Banned
They should be legit soon, if their draft picks turn out. And that's with paying $20 Million to Okafor and Ariza's overpaid asses.

I hope you all are right.

And frankly our draft picks better pan out perfectly because as long as Gordon is around we arent going to get any more really high draft picks for a while(assuming he stays healthy).

But the last thing I want is a middling team that just eeks into the playoffs for the next 5 years and then we blow the whole thing up again. Which will probably happen if our picks dont pan out.

Bu bu but Eric Gordon isn't re-upping.

hes restricted.

The M.O.B

Knicks have a slight chance of moving up to the 6th seed and avoiding Heat/Bulls.

Orlando's last 4 games has 3 against western conference playoff teams fighting for positioning. BUT they play Bobcats which is 1 win and the last game is against Memphis who will likely use that game for rest if they are locked in their playoff spot.

Unless Orlando REALLY sucks without Dwight(They do) and can't even beat Bobcats or a resting Grizz team, Knicks will be cemented in that 7 seed. However Knicks win the tiebreaker against Magic.

I'm already counting Magics games against Utah and Den as losses

Barrage

I see no possible way the Hornets don't match. Not like they're luring in Howard.

I hope you all are right.

And frankly our draft picks better pan out perfectly because as long as Gordon is around we arent going to get any more really high draft picks for a while(assuming he stays healthy).

But the last thing I want is a middling team that just eeks into the playoffs for the next 5 years and then we blow the whole thing up again. Which will probably happen if our picks dont pan out.

hes restricted.

Don''t worry. I'm sure EG's got another 60-game vacation in him in the next three years.

masud

Banned
Knicks have a slight chance of moving up to the 6th seed and avoiding Heat/Bulls.

Orlando's last 4 games has 3 against western conference playoff teams fighting for positioning. BUT they play Bobcats which is 1 win and the last game is against Memphis who will likely use that game for rest if they are locked in their playoff spot.

Unless Orlando REALLY sucks without Dwight(They do) and can't even beat Bobcats or a resting Grizz team, Knicks will be cemented in that 7 seed. However Knicks win the tiebreaker against Magic.

I'm already counting Magics games against Utah and Den as losses

The magic are going to go 1-3 it's pretty much already happened. So it comes down to the Knicks going 4-0. If the Knicks lose to Atl then they probably wont take the Clipper game seriously.

Jonm1010

Banned
I see no possible way the Hornets don't match. Not like they're luring in Howard.

Don''t worry. I'm sure EG's got another 60-game vacation in him in the next three years.

I hope hes over those if we end up paying him max money(which we probably will come close to doing)

Canuck76

Banned
Hornets have a new owner bounce.

That team can be good with the ability to stay healthy, and maybe one or two more legit starters.

Naw you know what? Screw all you hoes. Trying to ride on our success. Don't think i forgot about how most of you wanted the team to go to Seattle and how y'all thought it wasn't financially feasible to have a team in New Orleans

Barrage

Naw you know what? Screw all you hoes. Trying to ride on our success. Don't think i forgot about how most of you wanted the team to go to Seattle and how y'all thought it wasn't financially feasible to have a team in New Orleans

Whoa, woa, whoa, don't get me wrong. Just because I think the Hornets are gonna be decent, doesn't mean that NO isn't an awful basketball market, and won't be a moneysink for years to come.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah DJ told me about this but I didn't want to break this it seemed serious enough like it would filter off of bcp and back to me...Silas was pissed at him for bullsh#ting with the other players and told him about it and Tyrus was said to tell Silas to gone ahead with all that and silas didn't like his attitude so he told him to leave the locker room and he was suspended. Tyrus didn't budge and looked at him like make me leave Silas walked over to him flipped him out of his chair and jumped on to of him and was about to start punching the shit out of him but the players pulled him off. What's so old school and pimping about it is once that Silas got off of him he pushed everybody off and said i'm cool you better be lucky they pulled me off ya young ass... they paying you 24 mil over the next 3 yrs and you are not worth a dollar of that money...lmao
i said goddamn

Top Bottom