• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

h3ro

i said goddamn

Zj3bU.jpg

damn heat are going to get the no.1 seed. didn't thought they're gonna make it.
Highly unlikely since we have to win out (which isn't likely because we most likely will rest Wade/LBJ/Bosh) and the Bulls would have to lose to a division team

Edit: beaten and corrected...bulls have to lost twice

In all seriousness I'm happy with the 2nd seed. Not to overlook the Knicks or anything but if we win out, we could face the Pacers in the second round (which I'm comfortable going against since we almost swept the season series) and let the Bulls and Celtics duke it out...(unless i fucked up on the playoff matchups)

masud

Banned
And LAX is a shithole. I'm in some sort of open air bungalow/gate. 40 people are fighting over the one working wall outlet...

I guess the Magic are the team everyone wants to face in the playoffs now. Crossing my fingers these match ups hold.
I think the Pacers are *this* close to clinching the third seed. In which case, I hope the Magic can hold on to #6. Would love to make it to the second round and see if we can't give the Heat all sorts of trouble.

I think people who say Dwight was worse than Bron are just caught up iin the moment.

Bron gave the Cavs the silent treatment after quitting on them in the playoffs. They catered to him for years and gave him unlimited influence. They couldn't build a good enough team, but he pretended they didn't exist and helped orchestrate a pay cut for 3 all stars to play together on a team in the same conference. Not to mention the way he finally let them know, along with everyone else on national TV while simultaneously jerking NY, NJ, CHi and a few others around for lulz.

And then the celebratory entrance he made in Miami.....

I don't know if we'll see anything as douchey in the NBA in our lifetimes.

T Dollarz

I think people who say Dwight was worse than Bron are just caught up iin the moment.

Bron gave the Cavs the silent treatment after quitting on them in the playoffs. They catered to him for years and gave him unlimited influence. They couldn't build a good enough team, but he pretended they didn't exist and helped orchestrate a pay cut for 3 all stars to play together on a team in the same conference. Not to mention the way he finally let them know, along with everyone else on national TV while simultaneously jerking NY, NJ, CHi and a few others around for lulz.

I have to say, my hype leading up to that made for such an exciting summer.

Have to agree with this, even if I'll have a somewhat tainted opinion. Can only imagine the feeling native Cavs must have had over that whole affair. Still, I liked the nature of the team this year, obviously its nothing what it used to be with LeBron, but the honest work ethic from everyone was great.

Hoping the Stern is kind to us (again) and gives us a high draft pick... I mean I hope we're lucky in the lottery. If we can get one of the 3 SGs I'll be happy.

I think he's getting there. If the reports are true, that is. First, "I want out." Then "just kidding, last second change because of bad suggestions. Magic4lyfe." Then reports come flying in "only reason why he resigned for Magic is because he didn't want to be a Laker." Then tells FO that he wants SVG fired and acts like he's his best friend.

Maybe he doesn't want to CAUSE any harm like LBJ but he needs to make up his damn mind.

I have to say, my hype leading up to that made for such an exciting summer.

I have to say... it was hype until I started watching it... then I said "WTF is this? Why is he making such a huge deal out of this? JUST SAY IT"

Have to agree with this, even if I'll have a somewhat tainted opinion. Can only imagine the feeling native Cavs must have had over that whole affair. Still, I liked the nature of the team this year, obviously its nothing what it used to be with LeBron, but the honest work ethic from everyone was great.

Hoping the Stern is kind to us (again) and gives us a high draft pick... I mean I hope we're lucky in the lottery. If we can get one of the 3 SGs I'll be happy.

As a Cav's guy...when we heard Lebron say "I may go back there". we all said...nope fuck you you can never come home. And we mean it...fuck LBJ

Triple U

Banned

Lebron at least played his contract out. Trying to corner your FO to trade you is on a whole nother level IMO. That goes for melo too.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's sad seeing the Heat smack the Bulls down, and them not do anything about it. The only guy that tried to fight back yesterday was Lucas. The smallest guy for them.

I think he's getting there. If the reports are true, that is. First, "I want out." Then "just kidding, last second change because of bad suggestions. Magic4lyfe." Then reports come flying in "only reason why he resigned for Magic is because he didn't want to be a Laker." Then tells FO that he wants SVG fired and acts like he's his best friend.

Maybe he doesn't want to CAUSE any harm like LBJ but he needs to make up his damn mind.

I have to say... it was hype until I started watching it... then I said "WTF is this? Why is he making such a huge deal out of this? JUST SAY IT"
His biggest fault is that behind the scenes he wants to be Omar Little and wants his public image to be Tommy Carcetti. It just make him look like dukie.

Bron went full heel while being delusional about it. I'm sure Bron's situation has had an affect on Dwight's decision making.

Triple U

Banned
As a Cav's guy...when we heard Lebron say "I may go back there". we all said...nope fuck you you can never come home. And we mean it...fuck LBJ

Home isn't cleveland, he still goes home quite often. Honestly I don't give a shit about cleveland or its people. I root for them by default. Cinci really should get a team.

T Dollarz

It's sad seeing the Heat smack the Bulls down, and them not do anything about it. The only guy that tried to fight back yesterday was Lucas. The smallest guy for them.

Last night I had a dream that Luol Deng would be out the rest of the year. Worst nightmare in a long time.

Home isn't cleveland, he still goes home quite often. Honestly I doakn't give a shit about cleveland or its people. I root for them by default. Cinci really should get a team.

LOL cincy should just be absorbed by Kentucky....goddamn hillbillies....the blondes can stay though...

Akron/Cleveland are 30 minutes apart boss...learn you Ohio geography Jimmy Lee.....

Triple U

Banned
LOL cincy should just be absorbed by Kentucky....goddamn hillbillies....the blondes can stay though...

Akron/Cleveland are 30 minutes apart boss...learn you Ohio geography Jimmy Lee.....

Yea um I think I took enough classes in middle school to know it and Akron aint Cleveland. Akron and Cleveland never really got along, and me and my cuz(both from columbus) have gotten into shit clevelanders almost everytime we used to go there. Fuck cleveland.

Yea um I think I took enough classes in middle school to know it and Akron aint Cleveland. Akron and Cleveland never really got along, and me and my cuz(both from columbus) have gotten into shit clevelanders almost everytime we used to go there. Fuck cleveland.

Funny...I have an office in Cleveland and Akron...tell me more...

Bulls are in a pretty shitty situation. They're good enough to win a lot of games due to depth, but when the playoffs all but say 'fuck you' to rotations larger than 8 or 9 The Bulls FO are pretty fucked. the FO is gonna have to make some tough decisions.

Realize that they need a better offense, Noah isn't untradable, Boozer is a proven loser and Rip may send his own palms through his skull if he sneezes too hard.

For how long? Are you really not aware of the beef that woing on? Maybe you were in the burbs.

What beef? Akron is too broke to pay attention and Cleveland is busy getting 4 large world HQ's built. I have an office is Dublin too...Columbus is full of drunks and indigents.

Oh and strip malls and shitty strip clubs.

Triple U

Banned
What beef? Akron is too broke to pay attention and Cleveland is busy getting 4 large world HQ's built. I have an office is Dublin too...Columbus is full of drunks and indigents.

See this is why I don't fuck with your kind. I wish you were saying that shit in front of me.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Bulls are in a pretty shitty situation. They're good enough to win a lot of games due to depth, but when the playoffs all but say 'fuck you' to rotations larger than 8 or 9 The Bulls FO are pretty fucked. the FO is gonna have to make some tough decisions.

Realize that they need a better offense, Noah isn't untradable, Boozer is a proven loser and Rip may send his own palms through his skull if he sneezes too hard.
They should have traded Deng when they had the chance. Rip provides them a little bit extra they need on offense, but what's the point if Deng just sucks up space now?

Top Bottom