• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Triple U

Banned
I see. So you spout off about some fabricated beef and insult a city and then when replied to in kind by someone who actually goes to these places you take your ball and go home.

What fabricated beef? I grew up in these places, dude wtf are you talking about? I also never insulted Cleveland, I simply said I don't care for it.

Steve Blake is about 12% from 3 for the past 3 games.

Troy Murphy in his last 47 minutes of play has earned a TOTAL of 4 points.

McBob scored 8 pts on 4/15 his second highest of the season, the highest occurred on 12/29, he got 10. He has never hit 7 or higher point totals more than once this year.

Ebanks is 0/8 from 3 for the season. He hasn't made a 3 pointer this year ever.

"A bench, my kingdom for a bench."

Emwitus

Steve Blake is about 12% from 3 for the past 3 games.

Troy Murphy in his last 47 minutes of play has earned a TOTAL of 4 points.

McBob scored 8 pts on 4/15 his second highest of the season, the highest occurred on 12/29, he got 10. He has never hit 7 or higher point totals more than once this year.

Ebanks is 0/8 from 3 for the season. He hasn't made a 3 pointer this year ever.

"A bench, my kingdom for a bench."

When a team like the bulls can play lucas to give the bench scoring, brown has no excuse for not play glock. None at all.

h3ro

Would you guys shut the hell up

Fucking NeoCavs and LLLCavs

RwZGhl.jpg

damn neovacs acting up again.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Bulls are in a pretty shitty situation. They're good enough to win a lot of games due to depth, but when the playoffs all but say 'fuck you' to rotations larger than 8 or 9 The Bulls FO are pretty fucked. the FO is gonna have to make some tough decisions.

Realize that they need a better offense, Noah isn't untradable, Boozer is a proven loser and Rip may send his own palms through his skull if he sneezes too hard.
Complete truth. If they don't win it all this year, start the restructure. Amnesty Boozer, trade Noah or Deng. Mini-rebuild. We desperately need a consistent second scorer who can create for himself.

Or Tank for Jabari Parker in 2014 to have the all Chicago backcourt.

At least Nikola Mirotic won his second consecutive Rising Star award in Euroleague (The award honors the league's best player under 22). Also, we have a good pick coming from the Lolcats coming sometime far down the line (2016 unprotected). The Bulls have assets. Trade Deng, Mirotic's Rights, Bobcats pick. I'm sure we could get a scoring perimeter player for that.

Westlo

It's sad seeing the Heat smack the Bulls down, and them not do anything about it. The only guy that tried to fight back yesterday was Lucas. The smallest guy for them.

Probably only because the Heat cut him years ago as well, lol. Was on their summer squads a few times IIRC..

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So, Miami's path to the ECF is First Round: PHI or NY and then Second Round: ORL or IND?

lol fucking East.

diehard

Fleer
G-Time since the all-star break: 15 PPG, 4.5 RPG, 3.1 APG, 48% FG, 43% 3PT, 86% FT

19PPG on 54% shooting in April.

not proving anybody wrong though huh reilo

So, Miami's path to the ECF is First Round: PHI or NY and then Second Round: ORL or IND?

lol fucking East.

Its so dumb.

If you are a top 2 team in the East you basically have a bye to the conference finals.

And yet somehow everyone is going to praise Bron for carrying his star-studded roster past one decent, possibly injured team (Chicago)

So in my dream world, the Lakers will win the next 2 games and rest their starters on their last game. Realistically, they will lose the next 2 games. In my half dream/half real, they will win the next 2 games and Brown will still play all their starters on the last game.

Triple U

Banned
... erm, yes? That's what a star-studded roster means in the NBA.

Two superstars and a fringe allstar does not make a team star studded. Hell mo williams made an allstar once, Big Z too. OKC is just as "star-studded" with a way better 4-12. MIAs big three have to do so much more to win.

Two superstars and a fringe allstar does not make a team star studded. Hell mo williams made an allstar once, Big Z too. OKC is just as "star-studded" with a way better 4-12. MIAs big three have to do so much more to win.

You're right dude, a team with Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh isn't star-studded at all.

My bad.

Somebody give THA MVP some help!

Star studded and heat bench should neverrrrrr be uttered in the same sentence

Gabyskra

Banned

You realize the big three must have more than 20 All Star selections? In less than 30 seasons?

You're already making excuses.

*edit*
Oh and apparently, it's not just you but all Heat fans. Nice.

Triple U

Banned
You're right dude, a team with Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh isn't star-studded at all.

My bad.

Somebody give THA MVP some help!
Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Bosh are three great/good players but when you combine them with the rest of that squad the impact wears off significantly. Especially when wade and james basically cancel each other out most times. Its really not that hard of a concept to grasp.

So am I wrong funny guy?

Top Bottom