• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Doomsayer

Well a second round exit just turned into a first round sweep.

WE DONE FUCKED UP

Bynum you are 7 feet tall. Dunk that shit you gaping vagina.

That was just so random. I'd think Ron didn't flip just because he was getting bodied after the dunk. I know he's crazy, but usually crazy has to be triggered.

Jonm1010

Banned
Accident.

That wasn't on purpose

I hope you all are joking.

That was one of the most disgraceful and blatantly cheap hits I've ever seen.

He knew harden was there. Hardens fucking arm was pushing on him before he threw the elbow. Then immediately attest gets in the fighting stance knowing what he started.

Bynum last year, artest this year. Kobe getting away with the shit he has.

It will be a happy day for me to see this team reign in mediocrity for years to come.

SamuraiX-

Count on Bynum gettin' his thug on before the end of this game.

He won't let his "most bitchmade player" award be challenged like that.

VPhys

Looks much worse on the replay. I wasn't convinced it was intentional until I saw the replay in slow mo. But, I'm not even sure slow motion replays is how this should be judged.

I love the WORLD PEACE on his jersey after he does something crazy.

man, that didn't look that bad until you see the replay. he wound up and nailed him.

Hopefully this cements Ron getting amnestied in the offseason. I'm over him. Thanks for Game 7. See you later.

Hoepfully Harden isn't out with a concussion or fucked for the playoffs. I don't like the Thunder but you don't want to see a playoff run compromised like that.

Top Bottom