• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

charsace

Hopefully this cements Ron getting amnestied in the offseason. I'm over him. Thanks for Game 7. See you later.

Hoepfully Harden isn't out with a concussion or fucked for the playoffs. I don't like the Thunder but you don't want to see a playoff run compromised like that.

lol you crazy. Kobe most likely loves that shit.

Emwitus

Hopefully this cements Ron getting amnestied in the offseason. I'm over him. Thanks for Game 7. See you later.

Hoepfully Harden isn't out with a concussion or fucked for the playoffs. I don't like the Thunder but you don't want to see a playoff run compromised like that.

HAHAHAHA......If anything, Kobe is salivating in playoff anticipation.

lol you crazy. Kobe most likely loves that shit.

Who cares if Kobe likes it? The front office doesn't give a shit what Kobe loves, they want to save $6 million.

Did the hiring of Mike Brown and trading of Fisher now make it clear that Jim Buss and Mitch don't' care what Kobe wants or thinks anymore? He's here for 3 years, under contract. He has no leverage to bitch or complain.

Ohwiseone

I'll be interesting to see how the thunder come out after half-time, Especially if Harden comes out with them.

But damn world Peace, that was a fucking low blow, and then to get into the fighting stance afterwords, all because they were trying to get you to see what you did.

That was on purpose, I am not pissed at the LA Crowd, if they truly didn't show the reply.

But World peace, you done fucked up the playoffs for your team.

Cloudy

Banned

Especially since they're the only hope of stopping the Spurs lol

Harden just scored 40 a few days ago too...

Man am I happy Artest didn't try shit like that against us on Friday...

I can't wait till this team is done and buried. I'm sick of them.

I'd like to think he was just doing that throw your elbows clear out that they banned in NCAA (hit him on the side or clip the chin thing). It probably wasn't but it makes no sense to do that. Well, besides being crazy.

Canuck76

Banned
Yeah that's pretty nasty. That's not even like, being chippy or not liking each other, or having a rivalry. That was straight up elbow to the head for what? Ibaka giving you a bit of body?

Really crazy. Nothing really could giveaway that he was going to do that

Emwitus

Who cares if Kobe likes it? The front office doesn't give a shit what Kobe loves, they want to save $6 million.

Did the hiring of Mike Brown and trading of Fisher now make it clear that Jim Buss and Mitch don't' care what Kobe wants or thinks anymore? He's here for 3 years, under contract. He has no leverage to bitch or complain.

You have no idea what the front office wants........So does bynum apparently.

SamuraiX-

I still don't see how it was intentional.

Go fuck yourself. Seriously.

You do realize it's Ron and not Kobe, right? There's no need for you play this apologist bull shit.

If Ron was swinging elbows in all directions at random, that's one thing. He swung ONE elbow, not randomly, but DIRECTED toward Harden because he felt Harden on his body.

Jonm1010

Banned
Since the suspension will most likely be based on the replay, Ron is going to be gone for the playoffs.

Frankly if it's a serious injury to Harden, Artest should be gone all this year. probably even more but it won't happen.

Physical basketball is one thing, this shit is another level.

I won't argue any level of suspension given to him. If it's 5 game or 50 games, I won't argue against it.

He cold-clocked a defenseless player. Whatever the league wants to do to him I'm fine with.

charsace

Artest could have put Harden into a coma if that elbow would have hit harden in a bad way on the temple or if he put his lights out and harden couldn't control his fall.

Jonm1010

Banned
Go fuck yourself. Seriously.

You do realize it's Ron and not Kobe, right? There's no need for you play this apologist bull shit.

If Ron was swinging elbows in all directions at random, that's one thing. He swung ONE elbow, not randomly, but DIRECTED toward Harden because he felt Harden on his body.

Then he immidiately goes into a fighting stance which indicates he was well aware of what he did.

Then he blatantly LIES to the ref claiming he was guerilla bumping his chest when he damn well knew he lifted his elbow above his head and swung in the direction of the person who pushed up against him.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Artest could have put Harden into a coma if that elbow would have hit harden in a bad way on the temple or if he put his lights out and harden couldn't control his fall.

Yeah, that shot looked really close to the temple, I don't think it quite reached the temple though, luckily.

SamuraiX-

Frankly if it's a serious injury to Harden, Artest should be gone all this year. probably even more but it won't happen.

He should honestly be thrown out of the league if Harden has concussion symptoms after that.

Completely intentional and utterly unnecessary. And you know Ron doesn't give a single fuck about it right now.

Emwitus

Didn't wade just recently swing an elbow @ Hamilton, didn't even get a flagrant. And Bynum's against barea was far worse.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Then he immidiately goes into a fighting stance which indicates he was well aware of what he did.

Then he blatantly LIES to the ref claiming he was guerilla bumping his chest when he damn well knew he lifted his elbow above his head and swung in the direction of the person who pushed up against him.
Agreed.

Cloudy

Banned
You guys are insane. He wasn't even looking at the guy. Maybe Harden should get out of the other player's personal space?

It was clearly a move to brush the guy off but no one can convince me he meant to hit him in the head. WHY would he do that?

Top Bottom