• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Jonm1010

Banned
You REALLY think he meant to hit him in the head? It's fine if they suspend him for the outcome but there is no way he meant to elbow him in the head.

Your level of cognitive dissonance and rationalization right now is staggering. Utterly staggering.

Alrix

Artest also had a nasty clothesline hit on Barea in the playoffs last year too. Don't remember if that was also in the game 4 stomping like the Bynum hit, but if I remember right it was forearm to face/neck.

I am sorta at that point.

Shit was disgraceful. Amnesty for sure, now.

Really surprised he's playing.

Real question. Can you amnesty someone who is suspended. Also, one of friends on Facebook is a Laker's fan, and posted this on my wall when I bitched out Artest

"It was an accident. Fuck you dude! Get over it!"

Just heard about Harden left out. Good.

LMAO

laffxgj7l.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Thank you for shutting him down OKC.

They would've been in deep shit if they'd let him back onto the floor.

Real question. Can you amnesty someone who is suspended. Also, one of friends on Facebook is a Laker's fan, and posted this on my wall when I bitched out Artest

I think so long as it's the off-season, it wouldn't matter.

I just saw the play, got home 5 minutes ago...

Artest has to be gone indefinitely/30+ games. This fool has priors and keeps acting like a fucktard.

Jonm1010

Banned

Cloudy is friends with you on Facebook? Lol

Canuck76

Banned
No way in hell should Harden be doing anything after that hit.

Also what selfish move to your team. Now they're scrambling to freaking play in your absence while the other team is all fired up.

Emwitus

No No No.

Wade pushed someone on the body. Bynum elbowed someone on the body.

Metta elbowed someone on the side of their head full force. You can kill someone like that. Big fucking difference.

Barea could have easily gone down horribly. Thank goodness he didn't. Wade swang his elbow to the body......Biggest freaking difference is artest hit harden's head.

LuchaShaq

Banned
That's too much. Where do you go when a real brawl breaks out and guys are throwing bombs? 2, 3 seasons?

Chill out guys. 3-10 games is enough IMO.

GTFO this was as bad/worse than if he just squared up and hit harden with a haymaker because how hard he hit him, and him trying to look away/be sneaky meant Harden had no chance to defend himself.

Fucking cowardly bullshit.

Hope he's suspended for 10+ games of next year plus all of the playoffs.

The Lakers playing two centers (or playing to their supposed advantage) isn't going to work in the playoffs because teams are going to continue to out speed and out hustle them.

it's going to happen.

The Pau/Andrew combo can work, but it ain't going to work in the playoffs. Switching/rotations are going to become an issue on defense with two bigs.

No No No.

Wade pushed someone on the body. Bynum elbowed someone on the body.

Metta elbowed someone on the side of their head full force. You can kill someone like that. Big fucking difference.

Cmon bruh if Metta elbowed him full force they would have had to bring the cart out for him. Either their is some floppage on Hardens part or Artest didnt elbow him full force. Lets be honest.

The Lakers playing two centers (or playing to their supposed advantage) isn't going to work in the playoffs because teams are going to continue to out speed and out hustle them.

it's going to happen.

The Pau/Andrew combo can work, but it ain't going to work in the playoffs. Switching/rotations are going to become an issue on defense with two bigs.

Actually, it'll work better in the playoffs due the pace being slower--the only team that really worries me speed-wise is OKC.

Top Bottom