• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

diehard

Fleer
I totally get the Warriors tanking to get their pick back, but I'm pretty disappointed the Jazz won't get that pick. Lot of good players this year and the pick could be pretty awful next year if the Warriors are good and if next year's draft is as bad as its hyped to be and looks.

Just like this year when the Warriors were supposed to be good?

datkarma

Duki

Banned
amare so gud with tyson out

dat space :(

dat not worth not having tyson around for :(

the worst part for lakers fans is that the lakers mini resurgence earlier in the month was only possible because ronnie was playing so well

imo really need him scoring as the leader of the bench unit in order to win. basically he needed to replace lamar for you and he could only do it extremely sporadically, but when he could you were a much better team

but now theres like no one left

pack it in tbqh

Didn't bynum only get 10 games? then got it pro-rata'd for the shortened season?

It was a pretty disgusting deliberate act of goonery too.

Not necessarily agreeing with Brandi, but... Bynums suspension should have been a lot worse.

Bynum was a goon but not certainly not trying to kill people.

KingGondo

Banned
4th Q

9:41 Kevin Durant misses layup 79-65
8:11 Kevin Durant lost ball (Steve Blake steals) 81-67
8:07 Kevin Durant shooting foul (Devin Ebanks draws the foul) 81-67
7:52 Kevin Durant post lost ball turnover 81-68
5:45 Kevin Durant misses 16-foot jumper 84-72
3:31 Kevin Durant misses 13-foot jumper 87-79
3:04 Kevin Durant misses 25-foot three point jumper 87-82

I'm shocked.
That stings.

Really makes me wish we had Oden as our go-to option.

Darnell Mayberry ‏ @DarnellMayberry
James Harden does have a concussion. He will travel back to to OKC with the team, but his status for the final two games is uncertain.

Hopefully this doesn't hurt future Magic player James Harden's career

giri

Bynum was a goon but not certainly not trying to kill people.

Eh, maybe not with the initial contact, but going at a guy in the air, as hard as he did, certainly could have lead to quite a few severe injuries, the worst being a broken neck.

And he only got 4 games.

That was a paltry slap on the wrist, IMO.

That stings.

Oh god damn, shots fired.

thirty

Banned
I hate how Perkins uses the Garnett technique of shadowing opponents, purposely getting in their way, just so they'd either have to walk around him or push him. How on earth is that not a technical foul and how has the league let KG and his goons get away with it for so long?

The fuck @ Jordan Hill's stats.

Someone explain to me?

4602035331_fc8d98abfd_o.gif

With Artest's history (Brawl at The Palace), wouldn't be surprised/mad if he lost all of the post season. realistically, I see him missing 5 games or the first round of the playoffs.

Lakers are capable of beating DEN without him, and then they probably get him back for the second round.

Let me ask you guys a hypothetical question. Lets say there was a really competitive NBA finals that went down to a game 7 and Team X won by like 3 points.

Then lets say 2 days later there was definitive proof that the refs threw the game for Team X just for game 7. Neither team was involved, but the refs were doing it for the money.

What would you want the NBA to do? "Replay" game 7 or just let it stand with an asterisk?

Grats on the division title adam <3

AHAHAHAHAH

That stings.

Ice cold.

There is no way that elbow was unintentional. That kind of wind up is never a natural motion. He intended to throw it - at the head or not is up for (slight) debate but he cocked that shit back and unloaded. Not only that, but he goes straight to nutgrab QB ALL DAY ERRRDAY when it was time to answer for it.

Model citizen now or not, his resume isn't one easily forgotten.

Yea, I'm not really sure how people say it wasn't intentional. It was, and he'll be suspended, end of story.

Aside from that, I'm happy we won, but hope Harden is ok.
OKC is one of the few teams I like.

Top Bottom