• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Cloudy

Banned
Just going to gloss over my posts? The evidence (and most of our eyes) don't support your absurd hypothesis.

You are BEST-GAF's creationist.

Was just looking at them but I don't really buy those stats. LOOK at how we actually play without Bynum. The ball moves and Kobe's not getting shots late in the clock cos Bynum's pounding the ball inside wasting time. I will say, "I told you so" the minute he comes back and the offense looks like shit again

He is a BIG offensive liability. And i fear it's not because he does not have the skill. He just seems disinterested in playing any type of offensive game. It's sad cause he seems to have some potential.

Too many guys who want to score is probably our BIGGEST problem on offense (when Bynum plays). The guy can score if he's featured but he is a willing passer and he brings ENERGY on both ends. I value unselfish energy guys who can be productive when not scoring.

IMO. The ideal Lakers lineup is

Ramon
Kobe
Barnes (Just cos he can run the floor and make wide open 3s)
McBob (He'll get out of Pau's way, set screens for the guards and just hustle. Plus he can finish at the rim)
Pau (Over Bynum because he's our most skilled big and isn't a black hole)

Was just looking at them but I don't really buy those stats. LOOK at how we actually play without Bynum. The ball moves and Kobe's not getting shots late in the clock cos Bynum's pounding the ball inside wasting time. I will say, "I told you so" the minute he comes back and the offense looks like shit again

Apparently an entire season (and really, 3 years of data) is trumped by a single game against the worst FG% defense in the league.

So yes, tell me I told you so when Bynum returns and they aren't shooting 70% for a half against a team that plays defense. Please do.

Nope. Christian creationist. In the actual sense of the word.

EDIT: But, that's a discussion for another time lol.

Well, I wasn't expecting to come across anyone in this thread, lol.

I'm in Cali and I know a few guys that were around when we chipped and were still around when we went through hell and came out with only Beasley to show for it. Since everyone here is a LAL fan I've yet to run into a Heat "fan".

No way, man.

The Clippers took over LA, remember?

Nope. Christian creationist. In the actual sense of the word.

EDIT: But, that's a discussion for another time lol.
iklVjLxQiIqPJ.gif

in other news, Lebron's jumper was on

lol, avery is maaaaaaaaad. not sure why.

Pau has been fouled hard about 3 times this game with no call. getting no love.

Pau pushed Humphries. That one was for Lamar.

dabig2

McBobs has always been a goon. He was probably the most hated player on Duke when he played.

Thankfully he's not on Indiana anymore. Foster, Hansborough, and McBobs....ugh.

How did Pau miss that layup? Was a damn gimme. Got fouled on the rebound, though. that's at least 4 with no call. Poor pau.

MWP needs to sit. Dude is worthless in a game like this where he has no one to defend and isn't engaged on O.

Cloudy

Banned
McBobs has always been a goon. He was probably the most hated player on Duke when he played.

Thankfully he's not on Indiana anymore. Foster, Hansborough, and McBobs....ugh.

You love the guy when he's on your team though. I really like skilled players who add some thug-life to their game to find a niche in the league

OT: These quit-smoking ads are BRUTAL

Puddles

Banned
Holy shit, the Knicks lost tonight?

I checked that game out for like a minute in the first half, and they were up by over 10 points.

Are you seriously?

Please tell me this didn't happen.

Like, for real, for real.

Oh, it happened. H3ro drank so much he stumbled into the Hudson.

Lakers not up enough to guarantee Kobe sits. Hopefully, bench can push this lead for 6 minutes and leave him there. But I doubt it.

Gerald Wallace blew by Kobe 1 on 1...and he didn't even go fast. :(

Top Bottom