• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

LuchaShaq

Banned
A scrub fourth big like mcrob Collisin or juwan Howard or steisma might as well just try to knock opposing all stars out instead of play basketball. Stern incompetent as usual

I got trolled? Ahhhhhhhhh fuck u

Vyer

Sounds about right. I think they took into consideration, four things:

1. Soften's history of theatrics (faking/exaggerating contact/injury)
2. Soften's intentions when he inexplicably approached an unsuspecting Ron Artest
3. Ron's stellar record since joining the Lakers; good citizenship award etc
4. Stern's ass-raping of the Lakers a.k.a. the CP3 scandal

Now that a level-headed NBA FO has acted, let us move on.

Twofucking games are you serious?

Stars like Lebron Kobe Durant rose etc better watch the fuck out because apparently as long as you pretend to look away you can clobber guys without much of a consequence.

Some star is going to get hurt bad this post season because of this id bet anything.

lol. mamba for shame

still believable sadly

giri

2 games? how surprising lakers players get fuck all time.

Suns players stand up and they get 1 game suspensions in the play offs.

This league is really pathetic at hiding bias.

welcome to 80s and early 90s brand basketball, you delicate flower you.

Well, to argue that point, what does hard fouls when going to the rim have in relation to a crazy dude swinging elbows in celebration of dunk like he hasn't been there before?

Artest is crazy in the land era of soft. If he was around in the 80/90's, he wouldn't be so crazy, everybody would be like fuck you and put his ass on the floor when he drove to the paint. mason/oak ain't having that shit!

Artest should get 5-7 games. Maybe.

Canuck76

Banned
I just want to see what GAF reactions would be if it were true.

Was hoping more people around. Oh well.

Them tweets are a joke.

Techs reset in the playoffs.

Hahahahaha. It's going to first round at least if not up to WCF

I like the cut of your jib though Mamba. Hahahaha that's a pretty good bait

SUPREME1

Banned
too soon?

If he were injured, yes, it would be too soon.

Dude got smacked, looks to be okay. Let's not act as if the dude was put in the hospital. He was ready to go back in the game, but the team's med staff held him out as a precautionary measure.

He's as injured as Paul Pierce was when he needed to be carried out in the Finals.

giri

Well it helps that mine was pure over-reaction for no other purpose than to over-react.

i was hoping someone like trax would jump on the band wagon and write an essay :(

LuchaShaq

Banned
pft. It's been done before in this thread with no punishment.

I just wanted to see what the reaction would be if the league did that via the fans. Conspiracy? unfair?

Sparks an interesting debate.

Would have to be incompetence.

If it was about bball or rating shit like the suns suspensions vs the spurs when horry went nuts would have been handled differently.

The interesting part, Moris, was that people weren't even surprised.

They actually think it makes sense if the league gave him 2 games because it's the Lakers.

Goes to show you how built-in the biases are. The Lakers are "protected." But that's bullshit.

Would have to be incompetence.

If it was about bball or rating shit like the suns suspensions vs the spurs when horry went nuts would have been handled differently.

exactly

If he were injured, yes, it would be too soon.

Dude got smacked, looks to be okay. Let's not act as if the dude was put in the hospital. He was ready to go back in the game, but the team's med staff held him out as a precautionary measure.

He's as injured as Paul Pierce was when he needed to be carried out in the Finals.
It doesnt matter how much he was hurt. Stop being a homer.

They actually think it makes sense if the league gave him 2 games because it's the Lakers.

Goes to show you how built-in the biases are. The Lakers are "protected." But that's bullshit.

exactly
No. Look at Bynum's suspensions over the past year or two. Slaps on the wrist compared to other suspensions.

Branduil

Except it was already proven with the Bynum suspension.

I can't believe the Spurs are leading, when they have played their best players so little.
Parker, 59 games, 32 min.
Duncan, 57 games, 28 min.
Ginobili, 33 games, 23 min.

Pop is a genius. I don't get it if he's not COY.

Tim Duncan has never won a DPOTY award.

Read that again.

Arguably the best defensive player of all time, and undoubtedly of this generation, has never won a DPOTY.

NBA awards are donkey. Unfortunately as fans we have to care because the players care. I want to see Pop honored even if the award is crap; he deserves the limelight.

Instead, we'll probably go another season where the Spurs absolutely dominate the league but have only 1 all-star (reserve), no players on all-NBA or all-NBA defense, and no individual awards. Might get a pity 5th place MVP award share for TP tho. Yaaaay.

JoeFu

Banned
423377_1655576504740_1096890262_31559182_517706352_n.jpg

His twin sister is cute though.

OB-SL227_0401un_G_20120401145547.jpg

C'mon guys!

Like father like son I guess......

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
man, rewatching that Thunder/lakers game made me truly appreciate Kobe's defense last night. There were maybe four plays in that entire game when Westbrook was even allowed to breath without Kobe all over him...

giri

man, rewatching that Thunder/lakers game made me truly appreciate Kobe's defense last night. There were maybe four plays in that entire game when Westbrook was even allowed to breath without Kobe all over him...

Kobe's been able to shut down mediocre wing players his whole career. He just can't do it, with out it affecting his offensive game these days.

No. Look at Bynum's suspensions over the past year or two. Slaps on the wrist compared to other suspensions.

Really? Didn't Jermaine O'neal only get like 15 for punching a fan? What are you comparing the 5 games to, exactly, to show favoritism?

List me the other suspensions. I know K-Love got 2 games for a face stomp.

SUPREME1

Banned
Really? Didn't Jermaine O'neal only get like 15 for punching a fan? What are you comparing the 5 games to, exactly, to show favoritism?

It really should be only 2 games. The offense is on par with what KLOVE did.

But we'll have to wait and see how the racist NBA (over)reacts.

giri

LoL

I can't even tell if this is a troll because i really wouldn't be surprised if Laker fans actually thought this.

LoL

I can't even tell if this is a troll because i really wouldn't be surprised if Laker fans actually thought this.

They are Laker fans for a reason.

Watch the transformation when Ron Ron comes back.

They'll be screaming METTA ALL OVER MY TITS in no time. This stuff doesn't even faze them.

LuchaShaq

Banned

Honestly thought 15 was too much for that since the fan came on the court looking to scrap the fat fuck

Top Bottom