• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

ughhh.

So much for that great offense, Konex, eh?

And I think they're gonna take Ramon's basket away. Will be a 6 point game. Lakers haven't put away a team since Portland like what, 2 months ago?

How the fuck does Blake keep ending up guarding Crash?

he's always on him or Morrow. boggles my mind.

Emwitus

mJC3y.jpg

hahahaha. I like this.

Emwitus

ughhh.

So much for that great offense, Konex, eh?

And I think they're gonna take Ramon's basket away. Will be a 6 point game. Lakers haven't put away a team since Portland like what, 2 months ago?

he's always on him or Morrow. boggles my mind.

I think they put away dallas last week? I think

I bet you're almost rooting for a loss just to prove me wrong lol. Put Kobe back in and we'll be fine

Never.

I was rooting for the bench to push the lead up and leave Kobe on the bench. Save his legs for tomorrow.

Yes, finally! And they kept the basket.

Blake guarding Deron now. Ew.

Puddles

Banned
Pau got the ball in the low post with a smaller defender and tried to pass it to Barnes and ended up turning it over.

That was ridiculous. He should have pulled up for a shot immediately.

You have a weird definition of "so fine".

Lindsay Soto Rhodes looks like half the mothers in Orange County.

A lot of the mothers in Orange County are pretty fine.

Brown better cme back with mcbobs here. Unless he likes Humphries scoring on them with ease.

lol @ lakers only having like 25 points in the half. Good thing they didn't have Bynum tonight or their offense would be even worse.

oh come on, Wallace just fell again. All contact was because of him...

MCBOBS STILL NOT COMING IN!?!?!!?

MIKE BROWN ARE YOU CLINICALLY INSANE!?!?

I don't remember if any Laker fans here gave Mike Brown the benefit of the doubt before the season...but if they did then shame on them.

Top Bottom