• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Nori Chan

Okay seriously, I go play BF for a lil bit thinking we're safe cause we were up by 20 or something.

And it was a one point game before Kobe's trolololol shot. WTF MAN

ON VAK'S TITS!

29851.gif

Cloudy

Banned
Dat 13 point 4th quarter. Offensive flow was so much better without Bynum, right Konex?

Where's your "I Told You So?"

They started doubling Kobe and our moron coach has no counters. I'll say that is a point where Bynum is better than Pau cos he's not afraid in the clutch

They started doubling Kobe and our moron coach has no counters. I'll say that is a point where Bynum is better than Pau cos he's not afraid in the clutch

Yeah, that's why they had a 13 point quarter.

Thankfully, Kobe carried them through the end. Not just the final shot, but made a few (despite the turnover).

Pau missing gimmies was bad. And Murphy playing...I am so over Brown. He is definitely an idiot.

wtf now you guys like kobe? you wanted to get rid of him.

wtf no.

That 'bang-bang' was pointed towards Farmar on the bench.

Haha.

Why didn't he play? He's having a good year.

Emwitus

Nba trolling gaf? Nothing new. lol. And after this game, it should be pretty clear to everyone........lakers need bynum.

Oh my god.

If the Laker faithful started chanting, "YES YES YES YES YES!" after that 3, I might have had a heart attack.

Nelo Ice knows what I'm talking about.

I thought the hate for Brown was unwarranted before the season. His idiotic rotations proved otherwise. He doesn't have Phil's clout to make the decisions he makes and even then there was logic behind what Phil was doing.

McRoberts was doing well tonight and then didn't sniff the 4th quarter? more examples of Brown's stupidity.

None of the players respect him, fans don't either now.

Top Bottom