• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

KingGondo

Banned
More like all the time

Dude is just stating the facts, don't get mad.
He's "stating the facts" about Westbrook's worst game ever. It doesn't take a YouTube video and slapping "Coach" in front of your name to know he played terribly.

For every game like that, YNB has 20 good games.

thekad

Banned
You think that was Worstbrook's worst game? I had him on my fantasy team. He was easily the worst player in the league at the beginning of the year (John Wall gets the HM).

Seriously, replace YNB with Tyreke Evans and the Thunder are still the second seed.

*puts on TNT*

50-50 entering the 4th?

0l1jJ.gif

Anyway, MWP getting 7 games sounds fair. I knew it would be above 5. lol @ people thinking 2.

Also, 7 games is the longest ever for an elbow (previous was 2). Hopefully, he keeps himself in shape and ready should they be able to use him.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He's "stating the facts" about Westbrook's worst game ever. It doesn't take a YouTube video and slapping "Coach" in front of your name to know he played terribly.

first off, you've been spoiled by YNBs good play lolz. That's far from his worst game IMO.

He's been shitting on westbrook for the past two years. He actually used to like him at one point. But he's just calling it like it is. He's shit on Kobe too if that makes you feel better.

The only person that he homers for is rose, and he's starting to turn on him too.

Vire

What the fucking fuck Steve Kerr?

"If they play like this with Ray Allen I think they can do some real damage."

He's acting as if this is a real game. This is seriously the worst.

What the fucking fuck Steve Kerr?

"If they play like this with Ray Allen I think they can do some real damage."

He's acting as if this is a real game. This is seriously the worst.

He has to say something. This is the most uninteresting game possible.

Everyone should get a refund. That sucks.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So we got the 3rd seed locked up?

YES! YES! YES!

Now to give shit to my clips friend who thought they would take the divison and was ready to celebrate and hang a cute divison banner :lol.

This isn't true at all. Won in 5 in the first round last year, and have won 10 out of the last 11 vs. Denver overall.

All of the games against Dallas were close, even this year.

Yea, DEN is no threat.

Clips coming up as short as Sterling's pockets when its time to sign checks.

this is one of the worst basketball games ive seen lol

I did a double-take when I turned it on in the 3rd.

linsivvi

Lakers vs. Mavs was worse than this.

That game had actual players in, trying.

How did the Mavs outshame us!?!?!

I want that first round Mavericks matchup. Revenge or go home.

BTW, it looks like Durant has that scoring title locked up since Kobe would either not play at all or very little minutes in the last game.

I consider "u mad" to be the internet equivalent of a white flag.

You're clearly upset that he posts pretty much irrefutable evidence on why Westbrook ultimately hurts the Thunder. It's not just terrible shots, it's also his bad habits on defense and his sour attitude when things aren't going his way even if the team is benefiting. Again, why get upset? The guy gives credit where credit is due (he loves James Harden) but Westbrook plays objectively terrible basketball; someone doing detailed breakdowns will point out those flaws.

There's been many games where both teams shot under 40% this season. This is terrible, but hardly the worst.

oh yeah absolutely

man celts fans are real loud. maybe the mic is too close or something but every "awww" or cheer comes off super loud

not necessarily a good or bad thing, just something i noticed

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You're clearly upset that he posts pretty much irrefutable evidence on why Westbrook ultimately hurts the Thunder. It's not just terrible shots, it's also his bad habits on defense and his sour attitude when things aren't going his way even if the team is benefiting. Again, why get upset? The guy gives credit where credit is due (he loves James Harden) but Westbrook plays objectively terrible basketball; someone doing detailed breakdowns will point out those flaws.

What coach Nick tends to do well is point out a play where a player is doing what he is supposed to, and contrasts that with another play where he isn't doing his job -- even if the play results in a bucket.

ESPN Stats & Info
With #Clippers loss, #Lakers claim 32nd division title; in 42 seasons, the Clippers have never won a division crown.

On the plus side, it's probably the Clipper's 3rd 2nd place finish. Them baby steps.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Thank you Atlanta! :D Now Kobe and the gang can rest easy! Also, 48 minutes of Goudelock and Jordan Hill.

I think the Artest suspension is 2 games too many. But I'm not going to complain because they could have been extremely reactionary and sat him for the rest of the post season if they wanted.

He should be back for the second game of the second round if the Lakers take care of business and beat the Nugs in 5.

jjasper

That can't be his worst game. He made a basket.

Thank you Atlanta! :D Now Kobe and the gang can rest easy! Also, 48 minutes of Goudelock and Jordan Hill.

I think the Artest suspension is 2 games too many. But I'm not going to complain because they could have been extremely reactionary and sat him for the rest of the post season if they wanted.

He should be back for the second game of the second round if the Lakers take care of business and beat the Nugs in 5.

If the Lakers make it to the second round (and presumably play OKC) the heel heat that Artest will get when he's announced will be legendary.

KingGondo

Banned
Westbrook can be frustrating, but he will never be a true PG. When he's hitting (which is more often than not), he's truly elite. I don't really have an issue with people pointing out his flaws (which are many), but acting like he has zero redeeming qualities is ridiculous.

In other news, the Thunder bench (including Aldrich) is lighting up the Kings.

Nelo Ice

Banned
If Artest somehow got a hold of a microphone and said, "EXCUSE ME!" when he came out, the universe might implode.

If we make it and win in OKC he'll have to start his postgame promo with EXCUSE ME!. Then the promo will go on about OKC fans and his people's elbow on Harden and at the end he'll chant YES! to all the boos.

Top Bottom