• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

They are playing Josh Howard?

Jazz tanking out of the playoffs?!?!

Guys like YNB make people think all scoring points are bad, when thats not the case at all..

Similar situation w/Reke and combo guards or Big Baby and undersized PFs

Big Baby is terrible because he's terrible. He he a piss poor defender, rebounder, ball handler, scorer, etc.

Baby would suck no matter what. YNB cannot be compared to him.

Chris Paul has a groin strain, probably won't play tomorrow. Clips going to lose HCA vs. Memphis.

Wonder if CP3 is slowed in the playoffs, too.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ugh

I was hoping the Suns would win this game then I remembered we play them tomorrow and our bench are better than their starters.

Suns/Spurs match up might have made it to ABC but Spurs/Jazzzzzzzzzzz would be relegated to NBA TV or the Family Channel.

This is so odd for me! I grew up a suns fan for 20 years but ive been in Utah for 10 years and I follow the Jazz now.

Favors is man handling Gortat under the rim.

Jazz 0 for 4 from three?? Bah!

ugh

I was hoping the Suns would win this game then I remembered we play them tomorrow and our bench are better than their starters.

Suns/Spurs match up might have made it to ABC but Spurs/Jazzzzzzzzzzz would be relegated to NBA TV or the Family Channel.

Orlando-Indiana probably ends up on NBA TV. I wouldn't worry too much.

The Suns are keeping their head above water.

You'd think if they can stay within striking distance, they'll go on a run and that's when things will get really interesting.

jobber

The Warriors pbp guy said the NBA should adapt the d league playoff format where the top seed gets to pick which team they play first. Like the 1 seed can pick to play the 2 seed instead of the 8.

The Warriors pbp guy said the NBA should adapt the d league playoff format where the top seed gets to pick which team they play first. Like the 1 seed can pick to play the 2 seed instead of the 8.

Maybe the Spurs wouldn't get upset as the 1 seed in such a format?

Gortat with his worst game of the year in such a good season for him. Bad timing. Also hurts that Lopez is always awful.

lol @ FT shooting for suns.

jobber

Maybe the Spurs wouldn't get upset as the 1 seed in such a format?

Gortat with his worst game of the year in such a good season for him. Bad timing.

HEY HEY

HEY

pump the breaks

I clearly remember the Lakers getting swept.

Jeff-DSA

Fouls are going to be a big issue going into the 4th. Jazz have to have a clean stretch or things could get dicey. No overtimes tonight, please.

Top Bottom