• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

This has to be Gortat's worst game of his career. I've never seen him even half as bad as this.

Good lord. He can't do anything right. Gentry needs Lopez in for this one.

Jonm1010

Banned
Fuck Belinilli

And fuck Monty Williams to the very core of his being!

How the fuck do you win this game you assholes?

Thanks for dropping us ten percentage points in the draft you cunts

Jeff-DSA

I feel bad and happy at the same time. I like this Suns team a lot, and anybody that hates on Nash is a bad person.

But seriously, eff yeah!

At least if Nash is done, he gets a home game against the SA Spurs scrubs to go out winning and get a ginormous standing O from Phoenix fans.

Gotta admit, pretty surprised Utah will make the playoffs. After their 1st game vs the Lakers, i thought they were barely a team outside Millsap and Corbin. Raja Bell getting hurt helped, but still didn't see this.

Good job Corbin.

edit: grant hill might retire :(

Emwitus

So many 3 pointers......practically did them in, even when they didn't need em'. Agh. I feel bad for nash.

EDIT: And grant hill :((

giri

"Playoffs" being chanted. Man, there was a time when we only wondered if we were going to be the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd seed.

Odd thought is, if Deron was on this team with these pieces, they would/could beat LA. Finally a front line big/physical enough to not get shat on.

I really expected this Jazz team to not be good. Great year by Millsap and Al, great second half of the season by Favors, Harris, and Hayward. Awesome to watch the amount of effort they played with this year.

Emwitus

Rockets tanked at the end of the season...........that's some super-hero tier stuff right there.

super-bowl-gif-3.gif

Rocket's hitting that draft pick.

giri

What did you think of the beta? I liked it well enough but it kinda just felt like D2 to me. Then again, I put 9000 hours into d2.

GW2 makes me want to cry it is so good.

I never played much D2, was way into the rabbit hole of Quake2 / Quake3 at the time.

It's good. I can see me wasting a lot of time in it. Blizzard games don't need to really re-invent everything, just update, polish, refine, and move on.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I never played much D2, was way into the rabbit hole of Quake2 / Quake3 at the time.

It's good. I can see me wasting a lot of time in it. Blizzard games don't need to really re-invent everything, just update, polish, refine, and move on.

Well if it's your first time, set aside a few hundred hours :) We'll have to do some co-op.

Top Bottom