• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

Fox318

http://www.jackthreads.com/sales/6105
OBQDj.jpg
DQ5xz.jpg

Would buy a SHUMPDAGOD but they don't have it.

haha, Warriors are about to win and fuck up their tank. Amazing.

Utah might make playoffs and get their pick! And Hornets coming back. oh no!

stop watching stats.

he's completely over rated.

you still think Lopez better than Gortat?

I don't know what to make of Lopez.

I know Gortat just ISN'T that good though. And tonight he was getting out muscled. He runs from contact. Lopez has no problem with it.

Overrated is different. Hey, I said Gortat is having a horrible game. Lopez is still terrible, though. Every time I watch him, looks like he barely even knows what a basketball is. His footwork is often so bad, too.

this 4th quarter gonna be a FT fest.

GS with the ball and chance to win! How is Nash not in yet?

giri

Overrated is different. Hey, I said Gortat is having a horrible game. Lopez is still terrible, though. Every time I watch him, looks like he barely even knows what a basketball is. His footwork is often so bad, too.

this 4th quarter gonna be a FT fest.

GS with the ball and chance to win! How is Nash not in yet?

Except lopez has an ok jumper, and a decent hook. He just can't run the PnR all that well with Nash. If Gortat could learn to play physically (never going to happen now) he'd average another 4ppg and get other teams in foul trouble.

But he doesn't. he runs from contact. And its starting to affect his D.

In this particular game, i'd rather have Lopez out there.

Top Bottom